for Damascus Road

7/6/2006 c1 Raieghn
i thoroughly enjoyed it, but this review is only coming from a rookie in the feild compared to you my dear friend. maybe i should hire you to be my tutor. how does a penny an hour sound? just kidding. i really did like it and i think you should continue although i know you are busy.
4/4/2006 c1 8StupidX
My brother, you continue to display your mastery of the writing craft (don't go getting a big head now). I just hope you don't abandon your other stories or this one... it gets hard to keep up with multiple stories sometimes.
3/26/2006 c1 Myth
fic.You'd better update or else.Good tidings.
3/24/2006 c1 2Thayli
This is... um.

I like the idea, but I wish you would be more subtle. Saul, Damascus, prosecuting the mutants. It isn't difficult to guess how the story will go and so I don't feel the need to keep up with it, because it won't be suprising at all.

It just seems to me, you've shown your cards too soon.

I do love the concept though and I think if you just try to be a little more ambiguos it will be great. Just make the story yours.

In ancient Greece, all the playwrites were drawing from the same myths and legends for material and the reason the people kept going back was to see how the writer handled the myth. It's the same with the story of the conversion of Paul; I want to see how you understand and interprete the tale. I know what's going to happen and I want to see your spin on it.

Other than that, this is great.
3/24/2006 c1 24shield-maiden
Intriguing. I like it. It's well written and works as a wonderful teaser for the rest of the story. I can't wait!
3/23/2006 c1 MissGuided
Very good start and I liked the arguments Saul made, although he is a bit naive if he thinks that there are no radicals that would use this knowledge to hurt mutants. But I can see were he's coming from.

I look forward to the next chappie! =)
3/23/2006 c1 2Roarky
Go K-man! Please don't just drop this fic by the wayside like you have so many others.
3/23/2006 c1 15Angelique Sauvegarde
An excellent start. Normally I don't read much Evo fic, but this might get me started!