for the Beginning of Everything

8/15/2011 c1 Lizzie
I loved reading this! It was exactly something that could have happened, and it included all of my favorite characters! Thanks for writing it, and please, please write more!
4/1/2008 c1 1fauves
I loved this fluffy story. But when you wrote Peter/Wormtail and Remus/Moony, you're better off just writing Peter and Remus.

V x
6/21/2007 c1 6ClashChick
Cute story. Poor Remus...I'll admit that he's probably my favorite character. Loved Sirius in this story...good job! Eat some cookies. You should be proud of yourself:D
4/30/2007 c1 19CaramelBoost
Oh I like it! Typical Marauder night out! ^^ Haha and Sirius SNORES! ... When he's drunk. Which is most likely often XP I loved it! A couple times though you wrote 'gots' when it needed to be 'has'.. other than that though it was brilliant! Simply brilliant! Everyone was IC; kudos to you for that; it can be hard to get everyone in character.

Muchos fluv!

xox Caramel
7/18/2006 c1 9Sammy-Eagle
Well, this certainly is a good story. I like how you brought Snape into the story ;)

xx Sammy
7/9/2006 c1 esk
hey! ur not that baad ur actually one of the best ive read today i loved this story its so sweet u did a good job ! make another story soon! peace esk
6/25/2006 c1 Karen
^^ What an adorable story! You really seem to bring out the characters' personalities wonderfully. =) All around great story.
5/21/2006 c1 Anonymous
Not bad...but it is Peter and I and not I and Peter. This almost completely threw me off the story because it sounded like you were trying to be smart.
4/20/2006 c1 3clayduckling
Aw, this is a cute story.

I like the way that they all jump to Remus' defence.

And the bits where you can hear Harry's thoughts are adorable.

.CD
3/28/2006 c1 Claire
Well i like it. it was really good! cough. cough. just kidding don't worry. You should really write some more. I didn't fing any mistakes so... thats good. mostly people review to tell you, you suck at spelling or whatever. please write more!
3/25/2006 c1 prc101
that was so awsome! that was great and cute! even snape was there.
3/23/2006 c1 vintager
you are not terrible..you are quite good! well done!
3/23/2006 c1 8capcha