for Paige

3/31/2006 c1 C.Halliwell
ooh, what secret? CONTINUE!
3/24/2006 c1 7RIP GG and VM
Oh, what's her secret? Please update ASAP! I can't wait!
3/24/2006 c1 Rebel Heart
I love the idea. I like fics that Prue and Paige meet.

The only problem with your fic is that everything happens too fast. I think you should try to elaborate more the story.

Anyway, write more! I can´t wait to see what Paige´s secret is. That will be very interesting =)
3/24/2006 c1 ColeAndPhoebeForever
I like it so far. Please continue. I wonder what Paige's secret is. By the way, a word of advice: athame is spelled a-t-h-a-m-e and I think you should insert a space before the name of the next speaker in the story; it's less confusing to read. Please write more soon.

ColeAndPh

oebeForever!
3/24/2006 c1 12VampireWizard
wow! this is some story! please finish it! and i made a new story for Power Rangers. You might not like it, but i had to take a break off from Charmed. Good luck!
3/24/2006 c1 haley
gd...but weird
3/24/2006 c1 24twin who likes to travel
It's o.k. so far. I thought the premonition should have been a little bit different. Since you had Phoebe seeing Sam and Patty giving Paige up in the premonition shouldn't she have seen them hand Paige to the nun instead of her foster parents?. In the season 4 opener called "Charmed Again" it was revealed that Sam and Patty handed over Paige to a nun who then found her a home.
22 « Prev Page 1 2