for Ramblings of an Insane and Confused Hermoine

8/10/2011 c4 16Rani Jashalithie
Absolutely hysterical! good job!
8/30/2006 c4 jessie
yay im reviewing ok! im usually too lazy to.

i love hermione's ramblings, prolly cause i tend to do that too

=) anywayz big round of applesauce to so-called hypothetical kiss at the end
5/12/2006 c4 ramblings of a sleepy BA
YAY! i'm happy! R/H goodness, for the longest time i have not been able to find one good story!
4/30/2006 c3 DrJuliusNo
I really enjoyed the first 3 chapters. The end was kind of too quick though, you know? Still, highly enjoyable.
4/30/2006 c4 RefinedOrderlySincereElegant
Very funny :) The ending was a little rushed, and they were a bit out of character, and that part where she just zones out is a little weird. I really liked it a lot, though! That part about Hermione hoping she wouldn't get thrown into Azkaban until she was at least thirty was great!
4/25/2006 c4 11Shantazzar
Spiffy-o madame

top notch ol chap, rightio, and keep up the jolly good writing
4/23/2006 c4 1SailorHermy
Awesome! I love it!
4/17/2006 c4 0
tHE END WAS KIND OF RUSHED. Overall good fic.
4/17/2006 c4 13quidditch7
WOW. that word sums up this story. BECAUSE I ADORED IT! hehe, from start to finish I was grinning like crazy. I just love Ron and Hermione together..and this story was written in such a unique and darling way. Congrats! The last paragraph was so cute about how she was debating if all that was happening was a dream or real..gah, loved it!

I can't wait to read more stories by you.

-quidditch7
4/16/2006 c4 Vogon Jelts
*laughs hystericaly* that was amazing, so funny. i think i've said this before but i love this story! Dont stop writing!
4/16/2006 c4 25PsychoHaired
Lol, good ending XD BTW are you aware that you're not accepting anonimous reviews? I had to log in to leave one (see how much I like this? :P ) Kudos ^^
4/15/2006 c4 1my name is bubblesugarmonkey
that was very nice. I really do like that story...there was funny, then there was romantical-ness so it was good...hope you keep writing like this I really enjoy it
4/15/2006 c4 33x Veela x
I know it's not nice to see lots of hits and not many reviews cos I have that problem ... sulking over - love it! x
4/15/2006 c4 2WheezlyGirl
Funny, really good chapter. The story's finished? Aw damn...
4/14/2006 c1 Guest
haha...that was actually pretty good/funny...good job
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »