for Heaven Tonight

10/17/2018 c1 x111x33
So sweet!
11/1/2017 c1 Xx
3/31/2016 c1 3green-gray eyes
I actually liked this a lot. Usually I'm not into 'NSFW' fics, but this was so good and I felt like THEM. Maybe the 'I love yous' were kind of a stretch but it's okay because it still was very sweet.
12/12/2014 c1 Zarak
Love it
5/5/2010 c1 11SeekJustice
Love these breathless hot and sweaty dallas/tim fics!
1/12/2009 c1 1White Lion 18
oh! You don't wanna know how that made me feel,Tim Shepard is my man!
10/13/2007 c1 edwards other bella
THAT WAS PRETTY :]
9/18/2007 c1 26black lady knight
cute!

more?
12/30/2006 c1 9look at the stars
i love this.
12/17/2006 c1 Christine
Yeah, any 'I love you's from these two is definitely out of character XD but actually, the way you wrote it was about as close as can get, considering their attitudes. I thought this fic was really well-done - fluffy, very fluffy, but not so gag-me sweet it was sickening. Just - a really good balance. Nice work!
12/9/2006 c1 Sparkling-angel13
i would probably like this couple if i had only read the book. which i did. but then...then i saw the movie. and they KILL TIM SHEPARD.

not literally, of course. but i'm not kiddibng. he is BUTT UGLY in the movie.

it's a sweet fanfic though ^_^
11/19/2006 c1 11EastSide
That was so hot and romantic all at once. WOW.
8/23/2006 c1 30an-angel-in-hell
Aww, that was really sweet! And it was as in character as possible. So props.
4/23/2006 c1 6S3xySlyth3rin
Aww! I really liked it. Normally i don't like this type of fic, but this one was really good. Rock on, babe, your and waesome writer!
4/23/2006 c1 1DallyWinston
"(even though he’s an atheist and never believed in Heaven or Hell or God or any of that bullshit)" Did you realize that in the book it said that Dally and the gang are Christian! It said in the book, that they went to church once but Dally was too busy trying to ly down in a hamock and didn't go with them and Darry was working.
19 Page 1 2 Next »