for It's on random!

12/13/2012 c1 201Bellaswangirl71
I love Shaun of the dead it was so funny
9/28/2012 c9 n0tactive
This story is amazing! I LOVE the banters between Shaun and David, I'd love more of them! I hope you update soon!
5/10/2007 c2 3Pink-Ink-92
I watched the film a while aho, but I've forgotten who Barbara and Phil are! Other than my slight confusion, v. good!

x
4/5/2007 c8 Redflower Fox
Cat fight! *sigh* Honestly, David, Dian is the best you're EVER gonna get, so drop the whole 'secret' love thing.

Anywho, lovely chapter and please update soon!
2/23/2007 c7 4IrishIsis
I don't think I'll be able to get that image of Ed singing "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" out of my head for a while. Keep going with this story. The humor and the writing style make it really similar to the movie. Definitely worth reading.
1/22/2007 c1 Jack-Knight
This is too random to be enjoyable. And when I read "insert random name here" that was it for me, fic over.

If you can't be bothered thinking up a random persons name for your randomly inane story, then I can't be bothered reading it.
1/14/2007 c1 TheVulpineHero1
Hah! I found your fic, I navigated your site, and for some reason I'm really, really angry! I slightly don't get it because I don't know and can't visualise the characters, but I can kinda see the humour. I said that I'd review, and I did, so there. Oh, and by the way, MUFFINS! MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS! WHERE ARE MY MUFFINS? YOU KNOW WHO I AM NOW! HAH!
11/2/2006 c2 7The Plaid Hatter
Wowers! I am so happy that you brought ed back from the dead. I think the world could do without David, but you can make it up to me by killing him off. lol. ^_^
10/8/2006 c7 Redflower Fox
I really like this fic, especially that all the dead characters are alive again. David may be irritating, but so amusing!

RF: *pokes David*

Daffs: *shifts away*

RF: *grabs and pokes more* Who's my favorite Irish lecturer?

Daffs: I-I a-am?

^-^ Sorry for that bit of insanity, couldn't resist. Please update soon!
8/7/2006 c5 gracie-sk8tr
this is hilarious!
8/7/2006 c4 gracie-sk8tr
nail biting!
8/7/2006 c3 gracie-sk8tr
this is so funny! u rock dude!
8/7/2006 c2 gracie-sk8tr
this is getting betta ! if u luv shaun of the dead lyk i do, u rock
8/7/2006 c1 gracie-sk8tr
this is so funny. u rock!
7/13/2006 c4 29Maddiecake
"Ha! He screams like a girl!"

The funniest comments are at the wrong times.

Daniel: Is that an Okinawan saying?

Maddie: No.