for Irrelevant Here

1/10/2014 c1 39Arpad Hrunta
Ha! That was a hilarious send-up of the last three years of the show. I heartily approve.
2/23/2012 c1 8Windy City Dreamer
You made me log in for this! I mean, I have no idea if you're going to even receive this review, but if you do, it will be signed, damn it.

*cough*

So anyway, this was bloody brilliant. I'm one of the few out there that doesn't abhor the post-Sorkin years (which mainly means that I liked 7 okay) but god you hit the nail on the head so hard. Years...major character developments...wins...chain of command. All that irrelevancy can make a girls head spin. And don't even get me started on Sam or Ainsley, or any of those other characters that didn't deserve a first class ticket to Mandyville. There were so man threads left dangling with TWW that it's kind of amazing that there was any type of garment left.

But this fic? It's chicken soup to the hair-pulling fangirls soul. I forsee quite a bit of re-reading in my future.
5/25/2009 c1 2soaked velvet starlight
LOL! I love you for writing this. The post-Sorkin years were so crappy that I don't even consider them canon. Mainly because a) Sam doesn't just disappear. Either he wins, or he comes back. Sam is too integral to just drop out of existence. It's like dropping Wilson out of House, or something on that scale. b) Josh does *not* just randomly leave the White House to run a campaign for someone else. That's so mind-bogglingly un-Josh-like that it doesn't make sense in the physical universe no matter how far you stretch the limits of reality. c) If all the characters were so perfect in the first three seasons, why oh why do any characters have to be added? Why? What is the purpose? Is there any point at all in adding jobless, pointless characters to a perfect cast? And, most importantly, d) Toby would never, ever, ever, ever, EVER in a million years leak anything to anyone even if his life depended on it, and anyone who doesn't know that perfectly well is a total jackass.

So basically, I love you for writing this, because it was spot on.
2/17/2007 c1 5Stargazer83
this is awesome!

nothing like poking fun at the post-Sorkin years, is there?
7/25/2006 c1 redbkworm98
That was great! Not only do people get dropped, they also turn into blurry looking figures in the background which no one seems to find odd
3/30/2006 c1 39WIWJ
i love this so funny so true to the inconsistancy! I love the Drop.. and all of it.. i mean honestly Cahill?

and Margarets baby! Ha!
3/27/2006 c1 33Quinndolynn
I miss John Spencer too... I also love your story. Such a funny, original look at Mandyland.
3/27/2006 c1 7chipmunk2
I so love this! Wonderful! You found a great way to explaine all the craziness since Sam was left in CA. Or maybe you didn't explain it, I mean for Leo to explain it, you know to Sam. So we all know. I meam understand. Oh well, I give up! Thanks for writing this great chuckle!

DROP

blessings

chipmunk
3/27/2006 c1 missy520
Great
3/26/2006 c1 Aerobabe
haha this cracked me up. it IS rlly annoying how ppl just drop in and out. after sam left, it all went downhill. gotta love leo, god rest john spencer.
3/26/2006 c1 90Willow21
Hehe! That was a very funny fic, loved it :-) I'm glad there's not going to be a season 8, I think I'd have missed Leo too much. Still this made me smile, thanks for sharing.
3/25/2006 c1 ashlynn
Hilarious as hell, my friend, hilarious as hell!
3/24/2006 c1 detail police
fitzwallace was an admiral, not a general. he was navy, not marines or army.
3/24/2006 c1 cherrycokeaddict
I love this story! Its so annoying how people and story lines just disappear, but I never realized how often it happened. Thanks!
3/24/2006 c1 15AEM1
Wow that was hilarious! Loved it!
16 Page 1 2 Next »