FanFiction.Net
for Starting Over

4/16/2006 c9 liketoread
*Sigh* Thanks for a great story. Excellent choice of punishment for our poor Colonel. I really think he learned something from it. Well, all's right with the world once again at the SGC; the team is whole again. Look forward to your next story.
4/15/2006 c9 9Aynnilynn
I have to say I'm sad to see it over- and as a SJ shipper, that they aren't together in that sense... well, I understand why they aren't and am pleased with the way it ended too. Very suitable punishment for the misbehavior as well. Overall, a wonderful story! I'm looking forward to the next one! Thank you.
4/15/2006 c9 froggy0319
Am really sad to see this end :( I have enjoyed every word from beginning to end and can only hope you continue with writing fics. You now have a fan in me :)
4/13/2006 c8 2Leilina
ARGH! What a bull-headed... ;-) They are BOTH stubborn idiots at times! I hope they get it figured out soon! ;-)
4/13/2006 c8 Sci Fi Fan Gillian
4/12/2006 c8 1Trinitystargazer3
That was a great chapter. I can't wait for more. Jack really is horrible at saying he's sorry.
4/12/2006 c8 9Aynnilynn
Ah, another installment to warm my heart. He really is an ass! You write them in character, and I enjoy that so much. It's good to see the angst is alive and well- keep on with the wonderful writing!
4/12/2006 c8 liketoread
Excellently written chapter! It *so* makes me want to whap Jack upside his head. Of course, looks like he did it himself, so I guess I'll give him a break!
4/12/2006 c8 froggy0319
So glad Janet made Jack listen to her about Sam, as she could have always threatened him with needles. Really enjoy seeing your update angst and all.. you have me hooked :)
4/10/2006 c7 Sci Fi Fan Gillian
4/10/2006 c7 elmir
more please!
4/10/2006 c7 froggy0319
Had me on the edge of my seat in this one. First screaming at my monitor trying to get Sam to change her mind about leaving SG-1 and then at the end begging Jack to hang on. Please oh please don't leave me in suspense for too long, my poor heart won't be able to take it ;)
4/10/2006 c7 Aynnilynn
Wow, that was intense! I hope she still gets the chance to rip him to shreds though. He's been such an ass. I hate that the cat-thing interuppted but the animosity between the two as he's getting more feverish is great. Incredible writing!
4/10/2006 c7 liketoread
Wow, intense chapter, both physically and emotionally. I hope that at some point we will get to understand better Jack's anger...I can totally see Sam's, and I can see where she would easily be willing to forgive him if he would just admit to what he did and ask. But on his part, I don't understand why he is justified to be so angry, since he is the one who did the deceiving and the leaving! Hope you'll have the opportunity to clear this up.
4/8/2006 c6 Sci Fi Fan Gillian