FanFiction.Net
for Starting Over

3/30/2006 c3 7Sewe777
Great
3/30/2006 c2 Sewe777
Like how you write Teal'c.
3/30/2006 c3 9Aynnilynn
It's good to see that they can stand to be around each other a little bit more. Your writing of the tension in this story is done very well, also, I think you stay true to the characters' personalities while bending them to your will. I look forward to more!
3/30/2006 c3 36scottiedog
very good! He needs to apologize when he gets better.

looking forward to more!
3/30/2006 c3 1gategirl13
great story so far! aw man, is sam really engaged, if i was jack i would have looked for a ring on her finger :( :( no! please they have to make up. reading this story is agony but i cant stop!
3/29/2006 c3 liketoread
Ah, excellent chapter. Nice and long. And sort of delving deeper. Not sure why Sam didn't just answer Jack's question about why she left...guess the hurt runs deep. Looking very forward to more of this story!

I'm guessing that *she's* the final replacement for a scientist for SG-1. Won't that be interesting!
3/29/2006 c3 froggy0319
Absolutely loved the long chapter and you had me smiling all the way throughout as it is so cute to watch the two of them battling like children ;) You do have me curious to know about the part where they were talking about keeping a secret? Cannot wait for more.
3/29/2006 c2 7Daft As Jack
great cant wait for more :P
3/28/2006 c2 3gater62
Jack made his bed, now he has to lie in it! I liked Sam's devilish behavior in this chapter
3/28/2006 c2 liketoread
Wow, talk about venom spewing from both sides! You are doing a great job with this story, although I have to say that I look forward to when they finally get over it. I thought they almost were in the rocking chair scene. Someone is going to have to offer the olive branch first. Can't even imagine which one it will be. Hope someone does before something tragic happens first.

Love how you are portraying Teal'c in this story.
3/28/2006 c2 DNU1
I know I've read this before. Do you have it posted elsewhere and are just reposting to
3/27/2006 c2 9Aynnilynn
It says go to part 3... does that mean there is a part three to go to? Can't wait for it to post! This is a great story, very well written.
3/27/2006 c2 sg1jo
I love it. Jack is being a little mean when is he going to ease up on Sam a little? So is something going to happen to Jack while he is out there and then make Sam feel bad when she gets back? Keep up the good work and I will be waiting for the next chapter. Update soon.
3/27/2006 c2 froggy0319
I will admit it is hard to see Jack and Sam like this around each other, but I loved how Sam got her payabck and knew exactly what Jack was going to notice. Got me really hoping for more :)
3/26/2006 c1 7Sewe777