for Sorrow and Joy

1/11/2011 c1 sort of
Wth?

What was that?

Who did he kill?

Gah,that was aweful. But mostly cuz I hate these kinds of fics.

Meh,you write good...

I really hate angsty fics. But,you've got some writing talent...all though I would like to know who he killed...team7? Team Gai? Who?

But ya good job. Good job...
6/11/2008 c1 16cataclysmatic
sjfbagksjgnksdfg.

You made me wibble.

And I do not wibble easily.
8/12/2006 c1 1cast14
i liked the short story it was interesting i hope you write more like this
4/20/2006 c1 20Clearly through the Shadows
omg! u read those books too, about ava and equus!
4/11/2006 c1 RainbowSherbert
the thining um RYMES!
4/9/2006 c1 7Omomuki
I really like the way you wrote it, especially your ending. I kind of wonder why you chose to end at seven... But anyways, good job! You write stories really fast...
3/31/2006 c1 ilikebluepineapples
That last sentence of yours: "Sasuke can't tell if he's crying, for the pounding of the rain washes his tears away," is extremely poignant. That seems to be your strong point, touching endings, eh? By the way, you never disclaimed the fact that this isn't your poem; people probably think you wrote it. All in all-this must be your best story so far, ... and you are so dead for getting those verses stuck in my head! You could have more "meat" to the body of the story, because some of it doesn't tie together or make sense. This review is a hint for you: give me long ones too! :glares: And DON'T insult Hiko Seijuro-kun! He's adorable...even though he is conceited...and old...but you can't tell he's old! Oh my, did I get off topic?
3/26/2006 c1 3sylphstarwind
This seems a little random, each of them don't seem to connect too well. And then the ending is just WHAM stuck on there; not really like a story. Also, it's quite short, so there isn't much to it. There isn't that much description or anything.

But. The parts do connect somewhat, and the ending was pretty surprising, and it made me sad.
3/26/2006 c1 7ComeComeParadise
I normally would get upset whenever I read a tragic fic like this one, where Sasuke ends up killing his comrades...but this one was just so...beautiful and sad, that I just HAD to make and exception! OMG, That's just so sad! Hopefully Sasuke won't really be like that in the manga! He's here now, we just have to see. Great fic, BTW!
3/26/2006 c1 19ZukoKrazy
Woah
3/26/2006 c1 14naash
not bad
3/26/2006 c1 26The Cashew Nuts
O.O that was good...I think. scary.
3/26/2006 c1 50HarvestMoonRacoon
Wow. Sheer. Awesomeness.

It's short, and yet powerful.

Great job, I loved it.
3/25/2006 c1 FranWi
I really liked that. It was evil, but very good. I love how you meshed his perceptions with the rhyme.