for Harry Potter and the Dying Embers

8/29/2019 c28 drucifer000
I wish Bastilla had stayed. Good story though.
8/3/2019 c11 Guest
Nice
4/18/2019 c1 Bronze
I can't even finish the first chapter of this as I can't stand reading about that self-serving two faced lying old fraud! Place Harry with the Weasley's my ass! He'd place Harry with the Dursley's even if Merlin himself told him Harry wouldn't be safe there! All that matters to Fumblemort is Fumblemort! He'll lie cheat and steal all in the name of the Greater Good! Sorry for the rant but Fumblemort really ticks me off. The sheeple see him as some kind of mighty hero but he's just a fraud.
3/18/2019 c1 Guest
shitfic dont read this
3/18/2019 c4 Guest
this makes no sense, the story keeps on jumping to places and its never explained what the fuck is happening, one second hes ok and the next hes a sith?
2/14/2019 c28 1Lord Damon Darkfyre
Sequel?
2/13/2019 c1 2RedX3R0
Don't read! Author is plagiarizing from another author (Sith Lord Darth Revan)
1/2/2019 c28 7Qorianth Grindelwald
I love the ending!
8/30/2018 c28 Guest
This really needs a sequel
8/9/2018 c28 2Mirrors Cracked And Broken
now I remember why I never dl'd this fic. Revan and Bastilla never got together. everything else is good though.
5/25/2018 c28 narutouzumaki9718
This was great though what happened to Dumbledore and what is his relationship with Hailey is it like friendship or sibling?
5/24/2018 c28 1Syk
Great friken story, waiting for part 2 now.
5/11/2018 c28 1Jimbocous
Thanks for a great read. Nicely done, though I would suggest that you tend to over-use flashbacks. Otherwise, great stuff and overall a very enjoyable tale. Thanks!
4/16/2018 c28 ClaireR89
Is it over? What happened to Lily? I'm mad at Bastila. I liked most of the story. Sadly you split Revan and Bastila up.
4/16/2018 c5 ClaireR89
You have many inconsistenties. The biggest seems to be ages or in a broader sense time.
817 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »