for Harry Potter and the Dying Embers

3/27/2017 c28 16Emperor Vanquest
Wonderful read. Thrilling, Charming, Action Packet, and Attention grabbing.

For a story as old as this is, it's still highly relevant and leaves a window open for a sequel of epic proportions.

I do hope you will consider picking this story line up again and bring it to a final conclusion instead of this temporary hiatus.
3/27/2017 c18 Emperor Vanquest
This "Grey" Code you're having Revan develop is very interesting. I can't wait to see where you take this and how you will have him reform and/or rediscover the use of the full force.

Question: Would this new "order" of Force use be amenable to its users having families to help balance the members and give them a healthy "passion" and attachments from which to draw the powers of the dark side? It seems to me that if Earth is clouded with the Dark side b/c of wizards, and not all of them are evil could it be because of their families?

Further: will Revan's new order start by training in the "light" before moving to the dark or will he create an amalgamated code?
3/27/2017 c16 Emperor Vanquest
OK, when I reviewed this previously I have to admit to my ignorance: I didn't realize what year this was started or that it was a completed fic. I found it by sorting for favorites in the crossover section.

Reflecting on the date and time, I was going to politely point out the "tired old trope" of evil/manipulative Dumbledore but considering the year this was made, it's entirely appropriate and a beautiful gateway into my "adolescence" of reading fanfiction.

I withdraw my earlier critique as to magic and the force not being balanced, and congratulate you on how you're winding up and plot holes or oddities I pointed out with seemingly effortless grace.

Even though this story is completed, and I don't know if you're still an active author, I can't help but wonder if Revan and his (hopefully intact) empire of force sensitives will be able to bring Balance to the force, and in conquering the Sith, and hopefully regaining the star forge, act as the "judges" (a la Judge Dredd) of the Galaxy.
3/26/2017 c4 Emperor Vanquest
I always love a good HP/SW crossover, especially one where Harry gets to use he star forge, hopefully to better Earth or establish it as his capitol, but where's Harry Potter in this?

You've really made Revanchist human to me as I've never dabbled in the EU or played any of the games, or really done anything other than see the movies.

I mean this with all due respect as you're an amazing writer, but seriously...I could read the SW Wiki and get as much from it as I am this story if you're going to just make Harry Revan and completely ignore magic, it's possible effects in having this revan truly master the force vs. being consumed by the dark side, etc..

I hope this changes going forward but to me without the HP powers at play, this isn't a crossover.
2/14/2017 c12 nintschibintschi
nintschi
2/11/2017 c28 dragonfox123
Awesome chapter
2/10/2017 c1 dragonfox123
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
2/10/2017 c20 PaddyArd
can. Cc. "cc c" . B cc B. C x. . . . C B. C. C C C C. C C C. X C. Xc cc cc "c cc c. ." c vs c x Xc. . X c cc C c cc cc C x c. C č c. Ccc c. C C Ccc cc C C. C C cc cc cc Cx c cc C. . . C C ćcccc cc C x. Can c c cc ćcccc c. X x. C C. C cc C x c. DC c. C. . C Cx. C Xc. C C cc. Cc C x c. x. . Cx c. Cc. C C C C. C v c. Cx c. . B C. Cc coz. . . C C. . X. X x x. . B. Cc C č c. C. Cc cc x c. C. C cc. C č. C cc C. C. Xc. X x c c. . C x. . C cc B. X. . cc. Cx. C C cc. . Cc C cc C vs. X c v c. . C C cc. Xc c cc. . C vs C C. C C x. C C. C C cc. Z. X. C c. C x. . X. Cc C. Cc. C C. C x cc. C x c. C x x. C C Cx. Xc. . Ccc X Xc c. C C Xc. C. cc. Vs c. c. C. C c vs c x x. C. C C C. . . V cc c. X c. . Cc. . Ćcccc. Cc ćcccc c c. C. . C. C C Ccc. X. C. Dc c c. . C. C C C. C C. X. C. C x x. CA C cc. Ccc x c c. C C. C cc cc ćcccc c c. . X c. C. C x. . X. Cc C C. Cc. C. X c x. Z c. C c. Ccc x c. C C cc. Cc C C. X c cc vs. C x. . Ćcccc. C C. . . BBC C vs Ccc c. X. . C C. C v cc C. Cc. B. Cccccccc vs. c. . . Cc. Cc cc b x c. C cc x Cc c. X ćcccc. X. Coz v. Vs vs. C C x. X. X ćcccc. C c cc. X vs x cc cc C. X ćcccc c. Ccccccccc. č x. Ćcccc x x. Cc C. Cc C x c. V c. C c. B B. X. Ccc c. Cc C C C. C "C C cc C cc. C C. vaccine. C Xbox box X c. C c DCćcccc x ćcccc ćccc cc cc x x c. Ccccccccc c c D. CD. Ccćcccc Ccc. Cc x cc C cc cc. Ccc. C. . X. C. C C. X C C cc C c c. X. Č č. . C ćcccc ćcccc. Vox x. C. C C C." c cc C. C. . C C. Cc. C C. C C C C. Ccc B cc C x. C B. C cc. C cc C x cc. X cc C C. X cc. C vs Xbox cc C. cc. Ccc. . Ćcccc. C C C "x. Ccc c c cc c c c" c. X c c. X x ćcccc. Ccccč c. C ćcccc c c c. Cc C. Cc. cc x c. . Cc ćcccc vs. . Z. Cox. C C cc x cc CVS cc C cc Dvorak. C cc vs c x. Vs. X x c c. C x3 x dc. X x x. X. X c X CD x dc c coz c x c. C c. Cc. C C C C. C. C cc C coz C ćcccc c c cc C c. . C C C. C. C C C cc C ćcccc. Ccc x vs. C C cc x. coz. v vox c c vox c cc c. Cc cc C. Cc C C. . D c. cc. C. C. X. Cc DVD c. d cc. . . C C. b. C c. X. . Cc. . Cc. Cc. X. C. C x dc c cc. X. X. C. Cc cc. X. X x x. X x. C cc. . . Cc. X. x. X vs. C cc. X Bvlgari. Cc C. C. C x. C cc C x ćcccc c. C. C. . C. ćcccc. X. Cx. C. c. X c x. C. C c. X. Box. C C. x. Ccc Ccc. X x cc x c ccC cc cc. . C cc cc. . X b b. C x. C x. Cc C C B. . C. C. cc x. . C C C C. C C C. X C. C cc C. C. C c. C. C C C. C C. C C. C. X c. C vs. . X. Ccccccccc. . C. C C x x. Cc x c cc C. . . . C. Cc C C C. . . C C DC C. C BBQ. X c c. . Cc CVS c. C. C x Ccccccccc cc co v c. C Ccccccccc cc C C C. C cc C x. . C C C C. C. Ccccccccc x cc Ccccccccc. . . Cc C C. . Cc C x. C C x. X x c. C cc C. C cc Ccccccccc c c. Cc x. . C. . . C x. . C C. X c x. c. C. X c cc C cc cc C cc. . . . . C. Cc. . C B. C. C C cc. Cc C C C. X C C C. C c cc cc cc. Cc. Ccccccccc Ccccccccc x cc cc. cc C C cc C C x. C Cccccccc vs cc. c. Vs. Ccccccccc cc C C. C Ccccccccc. C cc C cc cc Cccccccc cccc" . Ccccccccc c ćcccc cc C C. cc. Cc x. C C C C. X C cc cc ćcccc x c. C B. . . C. . Ccc. C. X x. Cc cc. . . . . Ccccccccc. c. C. . C C. Cc c. . C. . X. C ćcccc c. Cc c cc C C. . . C. C ćcccc c c. X
1/20/2017 c13 Panther-Strife
I call b*** s*** on you bashing Sirius Black, lily Potter and Albus Dumbledore. This story needs to be rewritten and to be more accurate to history and facts.
1/16/2017 c3 PewterTA99
I had to stop reading this. There's no explanation for your time jumps, so they're very confusing. There's no page breaks when scenes change, so its confusing. Azure is blue and crimson is red, which color is his blade? In the first couple chapters he's friends with Bastila and even gives her a kiss. In chapter 3 he barely knows her? What? Story has promise but needs some serious cleaning up.
12/29/2016 c16 Guest
Dropped story as plot is crap. Characters are very unrealistic. Aurors are rubber cops. Sirius is totally ooc, lets arrest harry for no reason. You habe Delores Dumbledore here as he makes one idiotic plan after another.
8/9/2016 c9 Guest
Obviously been copied straight from Sith Lord Darth Revans stories.

Disgraceful that you would copy and pass this off as your own work.

Try writing your own fanfic instead of plagiarising someone else's.
5/31/2016 c2 Mr.Heller
Before becoming a Sith Malak's name was Alek.
4/19/2016 c28 DragonTamer01
Damn it, I was hoping Revan and Bastila would get back together! Do you think there's any possibility you could create a sequel where such an outcome happens?

Anyway, still a great story despite that one problem. Keep up the great work!
3/30/2016 c28 Cimon
It would be nice to read how the institution of the Jedai academy and selection of students in the UK(and probably elsewhere) would be carried out at Hogwarts(where the wizards children are studying along with many children with no magical backround) with Dumbledore trying to...put his finger in everything...
817 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »