for Harry Potter and the Dying Embers

3/27/2006 c1 Bluesnowman
Awsome chapter.
3/27/2006 c1 darksentinant
hay, doesn't raven die from a blast being betrayed or something.

shit, are you seriously going to make him evil. i was hopeing that you would make harry into a grey jadi that follows his own code. that would show all the idiots that black and white aren't the only thing in the world. 'CAKKLE'
3/27/2006 c1 blackhack
sweet deal, sweet story.sweet sorylie.

Keep it up

can't tell much from a first chapter
3/27/2006 c1 RedawgTS
Just a warning from a concerned reader. I'm afraid the author you took this story over from stole it. As far as I can tell it's Destiny's Knight by Sith Lord Darth Revan ( with only the addition of the prologue and a few Harry Potter references. I'd suggest you either abandon this fic or completely rewrite it because as it stands, considering the draconian FFNet rules, you could get banned for this. I haven't reported this yet because I liked your other story and I don't want to see your account deleted for what is basically someone else's offense. I do hope you consider rewriting this story as I thought the original and it's abandoned sequal were very good.
3/27/2006 c1 dark jedi itachi
good story, Im happy to hear its being continued again, but this is the third time its come back from the grave and near where harry comes back to the wizarding world and frankly... THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME! please try to update it soon enough so we can finaly find out the ending.
3/27/2006 c1 4hitman12345
Well what can I say. So far it's exactly or almost exactly the same as slyhtein2005's version, I hope you update soon as I just got inyo the story when he/she abandoned it and it was passed over to you, I liked your other story so I just hope u can do the sam with this one
3/27/2006 c1 13Olaf74
Its great. please continue it as soon as possible!
817 « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55