for Facing the Enemy

1/21 c179 Oksana Ryazanova
good day. Thank you very much for your work. I read your chapters with great enthusiasm. Before one of them, after a long break, you wrote that you did not write for so long, because your daughter stopped being ill. I am very happy for you and I hope that this even longer break is associated with something very good in your life. I hope that you will return to writing new chapters, but not because of problems, but because you love what you write and you will want to continue to share your work with us.
11/19/2020 c155 ScarlettGator
I'm sorry anyone ever made you feel your story was not worth readibg. You have humanized these characters in different ways that open them up to transformation and growth. The subplots are compelling and have me wanting more.
10/29/2020 c179 Guest
This may have been abandoned, but I have enjoyed this so much. The dialogue is so well written, I have never been eloquent in arguments and I found the way you have written these confrontations very true to life. Apart from everything else it is witty and humorous. Well done. It may unfinished but it was worth the hours I spent reading it. Thank you.
9/17/2020 c179 ScarlettGator
I am going over the edge with you in this cliffhanger of a chapter. Please come back and finishing story. So many wonderful new characters in the GWTW universe who need their stories told!
8/26/2020 c179 Amanda
Hi,there. I just recent found this site and your story. I loved the first 37 charts that was all I have read plus the last one. I loved all of them! And I found you might abandoned it few years ago. Still, if you could still receive this message, I just want to thank you for your beautiful writing.
4/11/2020 c179 LizTheFlyingDutchman
Oh my I did something stupid. I started a very long story, that got me completely invested. And that has been abandoned for five years. I don’t think my heart will recover from the heartache in the final chapter.
I have seen the many difficult times you have gone through through the author notes, and I sincerely hope that life has been kinder to you in the past few years.
3/29/2020 c175 Gemma96
I just noticed that it's been several years since you updated. I hope that you are safe and well. If you ever write again I'll be delighted to read whatever you write. I've enjoyed this so much. I would have loved to learn what the real Rhett was like behind the mask that he portrays to the world. I think under all of that masculine bravado is a very sensitive man who might be more like Ashley Wilkes then he realizes. They may be another reason why he hated Ashley even before he fell in love with Scarlett. Scarlett seems willing to reveal her frailties, Rhett could learn to do the same.
3/29/2020 c178 Gemma96
3/29/2020 c179 Gemma96
I got to the end of chapter 179 and felt just awful! I'm so invested in their story and the development of characters. I'll follow just in case you ever decide to update. You write beautifully!
3/2/2020 c1 Gemma96
I'm new to fanfiction but I am an avid reader of all types of works. You've done a fascinating job of revealing the thoughts behind Scarlett and Rhett's behavior over time and the pain that comes with understanding and admitting to it. Your writing is clear and descriptive. This is great work! (I also hated Scarlett... Rhett was mostly missing from the book!)
1/20/2020 c179 Guest
I’m not terribly fond of “Scarlett” either but it’s finished and has happy ending. please finish this story. it’s amazing. please please please fix them. thank you for your work.
11/10/2019 c1 Conlyn70
could you post that your alright we as readers worry about the author when you haven't updated in so long we worry something bad must have happened for you not to have finished this remarkable story
9/26/2019 c179 70zara2148
I don't know if something happened to you for you to not update in quite a while, if you're all right or not. Your author's note on the last chapter did say you planned an update soon, so I wonder.. I do hope everything's going all right for you, even if you never update this again. Just wanted to say I'll be another fan waiting for an update if you ever decide to come back to this. And if you don't, I wanted to thank you for all you did write. I could probably gush on and on about this story for at least 10 pages, with its excellent characterization and the many plot threads I need to see resolved... it's all so very good and epic.
9/14/2019 c179 Guest
Hi, I know it's been almost 4 years since you last updated but I just wanted to let you know that some of us are hoping and patiently waiting for this story to conclude. I hope life is being kind to you and that one day you might be in a place to finish this wonderful tale. Xo
9/10/2019 c179 pmk kelly
Have you given up on this fix
3,205 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »