FanFiction.Net
for Breaking Free

11/3/2021 c5 878
Pls continue
10/7/2021 c5 LissaP
This is truly well done! Thank you! I would love to read more!
8/15/2021 c5 reesa0817
Love this take on the story. Would love to see how they get together as well as the story behind the title. I know it has been forever but please come back someday and update.
3/6/2021 c5 QuEline
Please come back, I want to know how to they get together
11/14/2020 c5 Izzreads
I love this so much! Please continue!
10/14/2020 c5 RoryHuntzberger
This is such an amazing story! Please continue it, Rory and Logan have to get together!
6/23/2020 c5 3Onceupondream82
Just discovered this story! Wish you would write more.
10/27/2019 c5 mcsharly
...und noch eine fantastische FanFiction von dir. Danke! Hoffentlich geht es irgendwann weiter. Auch wenn das letzte Update schon viel zu lange her ist. Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!
8/23/2018 c5 3katiie13
loved this so much! really with you would come back and finish there is so much back story to this and I love a good AU it really is one of the best I have read and at read a lot!
11/29/2017 c5 IntellectualBadass333
Please update!
9/17/2017 c5 December Jeffries1
Incredible story. Please update?
8/19/2017 c5 7KamilahKaliope
One of the best Rogan story out there. Omg. I just love love their interaction together. You made me squel like when I watch Rogan in the show! Omg you are very talented.
8/18/2017 c5 BGirls
Once again great Rogan story! You really know how to capture their essence! I love your writing style! Keep up the great work!
5/4/2017 c5 RGLH2017GG
Love this story! Please update!
4/14/2017 c5 merderluvr
I loved the banter between Rory and Logan. The witty repartee you wrote for them was quite entertaining. I loved their slow but steady building relationship and how willing he was to. Go slow and not scare her off. I was really enjoying this and was thinking it was a completed story that would let us see him finally win his contest with her. I was a little disappointed to find it end with a TBC authors note, but no subsequent chapter. Any chance of more updates? Thanks again.
274 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »