FanFiction.Net
for What Might Be

4/4/2006 c1 fairlygodmother440
jeezus! this is so good! i wish his friends were alive! ;(
4/4/2006 c5 19tail-Naruto
I really liked this story it was very good. I'm not dissapointed you answered my questions and made a very good, short story that was worth the read. I will be looking forward to other works of literacy you have to offer. Btw sorry for not reviewing last chapter, I was busy reading other fics and then I noticed you updated to chapter 5. I look forward to other stories. Later!
4/4/2006 c5 10Nic'sim87
Hope I get to read a next one. I sure enjoyed this one.
4/4/2006 c5 1Zhelot
Great Story dude.
4/3/2006 c5 Scar
I'm surprised and happy about the ending ^^ Make a sequel/epilogue!
4/3/2006 c5 1TimeReaper
Update soon! =D
4/3/2006 c5 2Little Fox Kit
its over?...what do you mean ITS OVER? you cant do this to me! no! sequel? sequel? of course theres going to be a sequel. silly me lol *glares right? i am unsatisfied. i want more. (its a good thing^^) alhtough i REALLY REALLY wished you had written more *sniff. im gonna miss your updates. it was really good. didnt expect old chancellor to bust into flames htough. and Naruto keening was good too. i like. AWESOME. gonna write more stories? pretty please? (im putting you on author alert so i can keep watch) anywys, hope you enjoyed being annoyed mby me. thx for the email by the way. it always makes me feel appreciated as a reader when authors respond through email to me. i enjoyed reading it. ttyl

Little Fox Kit

a.k.a canadian girl
4/3/2006 c5 1Dracowar
Oh my god that was a real good ending. Hopefully you write a sequel nevertheless this was a wonderful story. Too bad you never heard or seen Full Metal Alchemist. You could had made a good crossover of translating shinobi into alchemists. FMA can be described as your world of the Konoha future but still have the knowledge of chakra.

Still good work.
4/3/2006 c5 Miako
Such great and incredible awesomeness! Thank you for it!And you're right.
4/3/2006 c5 Altharus
Good Fic and Good Ending! I cant wait to read what you have for us next.
4/3/2006 c5 2arekuruu-inabikari-no-She
this already the end? Hope that you're making a sequel!
4/3/2006 c4 2Little Fox Kit
yo. me again. yeah. sigh. ( i hate politics. gr) and yet it creates intrigue, no? and when you said that you didnt think you could keep it going much longer, as much as its true...i wish it wasn't! such a good story. Your grammar needs a few tweaks here and there but other than that its really good.^^ Is it warm there? cuz lately its been sizzling here (y'know like +10 or +7) anyways, eventually I'll understand the political intrigue in your story. Right now, my brain isn't up to it so I'm focussing on the whole relationship between Akira and Naruto. I want to read when they meet again! i want to see Akira's reaction and if he'll recognize 'Mr. Spooky'. ARGH! cant wait! want now! i waited all day and now ill have to wait another day! (curse work.)anyways, i gtg. ttyl k^^
4/3/2006 c5 6IncandescentOne
damn that is one SWEET fic, i have to agree with them not meeting, its like their country suddenly inherited good luck rather than some awesome hero, much better. i think you developed the story excellently and i also think sun was a great idea, because sun and shadow are linked as they are, and i think its fitting in that respect ^_^
4/3/2006 c4 IncandescentOne
damn thats one sweet story! i wonder what'll happen...
4/3/2006 c4 2LuciferIsDivine
So...How does this turn out? Does Naruto ever reveal himself? please update soon.
174 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »