for Devotion

12/5/2009 c1 22Smash41KMF
it's cute, innocent with no major interactions of a huge story line. strangly enough it's one of those relaxing sort of story. (don't think of me as pervert. i mean relaxing as in it's not too elaborate and long-lasting.) i liked it. Honest.
8/21/2009 c1 2070
Oh, I love it :D It's so short but you capture so many things in this.
9/25/2006 c1 2SarahNev
*shields eyes* I'd already seen that spoiler pic of Riza's back but there are probably some non-scanlation-reading people that haven't yet. It would be good to take the spoiler out of the summary. xP
8/2/2006 c1 71st Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye
Me love it!
7/2/2006 c1 Pyro Metal
Continue! I'm loving it!
7/2/2006 c1 Riza loves Roy
omg. I loved it. Riza x Roy fanfiction always fascinates me! ^_^
6/12/2006 c1 121CrazyGirlofManyNames
Ah, Roy cocky as ever...I liked it
6/5/2006 c1 royxrizalover-edelric
nice story though ive seen almost the complete series of fma i dont rememeber anything about riza having any markings on her back... do you know where i can find a pic of that? if so would you be so kind as to e-mail it to me at

love teh story very well writen^-^x
4/7/2006 c1 white epitome
*sigh!* if only the tatoo means what we want it to mean...but i wish that it will be something positive about royai...wah! the suspense in the manga is killing me!

the story is nice...yup, simple and sweet... i like those kinds of stories...yeah! way to go!

*goes off obsessively theorizing about riza's back with her sister...*
4/7/2006 c1 Rain
Aw. Me likie.
4/5/2006 c1 ME
Hawkeye has a tatoo?
4/4/2006 c1 18Melitza
Oh come on. You can't stop there!

*pout*

I'm dying to see what the real reason for that array is, though... it is one kick-butt array...

I'm still hoping it was given to her by Roy. There's something absolutely romantic and possessive about that. Somehow, however, I'm thinking it won't be so.
4/1/2006 c1 6Cles
Damn... They need to get chapter 58 up soon, or I'll go crazy... Oh well, this was very sweet, good job!
3/31/2006 c1 101MoonStarDutchess
This is the most discussed topic about Manga this year. I was waiting to see a fic about it. This is very well-done. Do you think that is actually what it is or do you have a different theory?
3/31/2006 c1 18rizahawkeye21
this was sweet. i haven't read the manga (ive only seen the tv series) is it any good? keep writing.
17 Page 1 2 Next »