FanFiction.Net
for Harry the Magister Supreme

9/27/2015 c1 15SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Lol what?
3/9/2015 c1 Bronze
I love that line! Too bad you've left the true story to rot.
3/1/2012 c1 21twistyguru
foflmao!
12/26/2011 c1 Anonymous
Cool, however I really do not think that anyone has that much tolerance to the effects of casting spells rapidly (a.k.a: a burning migrane)

Also most of these spells would drain or strain a sorcerer/wizard/mage's ability to cast spells by a least half. he could probably spin of two full ones, and maybe half the power of a third one before collapsing, possibly into a short coma.

Not to mention the the effects that have to be calculated.

Dragonslave: Summoning and binding a dragon, okay.

Ultima: Nice choice!

Halloween: ? I don't know this spell.

Meteor: This spell pulls a large sized asteriod that the user desires from an asteriod field/belt and teleports it into atmosphere towards the target, while protecting the user...

Might want to put that in the when all hope is lost catagory, as it can potentially devastate planets. The dinosuars learned that the hard way. Unless you plan to have it take place in a pocket dimension, but that is a 'little' to far.

Sodom: ? WTF?

MegaDeath: It's a death spell with it's effects spread out over a large area, affecting all in siad area not including the caster. Nasty.

Otherwise I know this is more of a joke than a real chapter, but keep those in mind yes?

Keep up the good work.

And let the others have a point of helping, one-man-armies that shun help to the point of arrogance is not good. Despite thier intentions.
11/5/2011 c1 28Fluehatraya
Lol.

Just a question, but did you get Dragon Slave from Slayers?
4/28/2011 c1 Wolf Lily
!I LOVE IT!
3/9/2011 c1 faneka
This is GREAT! Harry seems to be really hard on that poor forest.
11/10/2009 c1 Peregrinate
lol. Loved the ending...
5/30/2009 c1 1WBH21C
LOL! Nice!
3/23/2009 c1 1tios
oh` It's all good fun ain't it. good fun. hah
2/7/2009 c1 elrail
what no gigaslave
12/3/2008 c1 1Lord Sia
Damn it Harry, couldn't you leave one, teeny weeny widdle Death-muncher for the rest of us? Oh well, at least no one (#cough#!)... no one important got hurt.
10/31/2008 c1 47Selonianth
*parties with the light doing the techno beat thing* TOGA TOGA TOGA
10/15/2008 c1 2Aires Drake
A more fitting death for ole' Volde' would be for Harry to summon either Kare-Bears (sp?)or Teletubbies to attack his nemesis.

I was certainly amused though!
9/22/2008 c1 rankokunalpha1
i howled with laughter and the neight=bors are banging on the door complaing about the noise! keep up the awesome writing!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »