for Protectors of the ATeam

8/25/2010 c23 25Dr Spleenmeister
Dear, dear, dear me, thank goodness you saved me from myself in time! Penny and Sky King was the worst thing to ever come from my keyboard, I'm ashamed of myself!

Stupid Mary Sue. *Kicks the dead Mary Sue* I didn't even mean to write you like a Mary Sue, for a start I'm not a teenager and I certainly can't fly a helicopter!

IndeMaat, I'm currently re-writing 'RIP Lady Crazy' and I'd value your feedback on it if you get chance. Your notes in regards to Penny and Sky King (and the savage feedback from the ATSB) made me completely re-evaluate my working methods. I like to think I'm a better author now because of it (I certainly do a lot more research now, I have no intention of embarrassing myself like this again!), but you'd be a better judge because you've seen me at my most pitiful ~_^

-Doc x
8/13/2010 c32 5AJHoward
*picks spleen off from floor after laughing it across the room*

Mmm... thanks for that! ;-)
8/13/2010 c32 33trecebo
I can hardly blame Tasmis for her hesitation, but Allison was right as well. A written character gets the flame off if it breaks canon protocol. (Das a lotta o's!) And honey for hair? Yeesh!
4/26/2010 c31 78Invisible Ranger
I hadn't approached this ongoing piece at all before (seemed a bit too daunting, really) but finally did and found myself snickering. Often.

My only hope is that none of my fics end up inciting the wrath of the PPC and/or I never write a Mary Sue.

I'll be waiting for an update.
4/26/2010 c31 33trecebo
Oh, dear Lord, she's only five inches three. Thumbi-loony would be her name, and makin' herself Sue-age is her game.

*sorry. The punnery? It takes me over and I cannot help myself.*
4/25/2010 c31 62Loony-1995
:L Thank you for the laugh! I know my grammer and spellings etc, never really make much sense, so thank you for pointing them out in a funny way. I feel very touched that you actually took the time to right a spoof of my rubbish story. Thank you :)
4/1/2010 c30 2Maraena
Ha.

Try /u/1664830/Liliththestormgoddess for some examples of good A-Team fic
3/28/2010 c30 33trecebo
Hi ho! Well, another colander plot filled to the rim with assorted holes. I like your take, of course, but this next line:

Of course, they knew they had to be weary of Hannibal, but they figured, that at the moment Hannibal thought that Face was just being a loyal friend.

is great. They were weary of Hannibal. Tired of him. Too pooped to pip, even. Or rather, the author probably meant wary. On edge, keeping a close eye on whether he was keeping a close eye on them.

If the story hadn't been all over the place, it might have been fun. Tasmin and Allison never fail to amaze.
1/21/2010 c29 trecebo
Curiosity probably wasn't it... I loved that line. Great stuff!

Also, the agents are spot on about Face's childhood. I think most of his 'alleged' angst occurs in prison so...anyway.

I wish Murdock could've been more observant, but not this time.

As always, glad to see the PPC on the job!
10/6/2009 c28 AbbieM
I love this! Mary Sues make me very ill. So I'll be glad to say I actually had to finish this straight through...kinda hard to do on a cell phone...but I did it. I do have to say though, I was thinking of writing one that will not only cram them into a box to bury but will also cure canon characters for good. Then again, it might just cause them to come out of the woodwork even more. I'll have to think on it.
9/30/2009 c28 trecebo
You did it again, and my mind was bleeding for a short time. I got better. Wow, first and third switches are a bugger, for sure, and this was a doozy! Just...NO!
9/6/2009 c27 trecebo
Holy cats-trolls? That's just not cool at all. And BA as Elvis? I. Don't. Think. So. I sort of feel sorry for the author, except for the OoCness of the boys. Yikes!
7/13/2009 c26 3C.A. Connor
You know, I read your stuff every time you throw in a new adventure of Allison and Tasmin, and it occured to me that I've never actually written a review for some reason!

I HOWLED at this one. There were just SO many good lines! I killed myself laughing at, "Yeah, generally shaking is a real good way to determine whether something is an explosive or not," and, "It means they will carry out their threat first and when you give in to the blackmail, they will undo it." And I love how they sent the bad guys in one at a time; I think that's an old Adam West Batman move. And for the life of me, I cannot get over what the eff was going on with Billy in the original: it may have been the least sensical plot device I have ever read. I swear to God, I don't even know how you get through some of these originals; I'd be throwing my computer out the window, and gouging my eyes out with a rusty fork the second I read, "Rosita if this is a catholic hospital? Why don't they understand English?"

Oh, and colour me impressed that you took a story this ridiculous and managed to rip it using the terms 'deus ex machina' and 'Oracle of Delphi'. I always wonder though, don't these people ever get super mad and send you death threats?

Thanks for the giggle, and keeping us authors who wanna produce quality work looking over our shoulders for Allison and Tasmin!
7/12/2009 c26 33trecebo
Great shades of Elvis, I didn't know whether to laugh, and I did, or to cry at the insanity. How DID you manage to maintain yours, much less Tasmin and Allison's? Heavenforfend, you have a brain of steel, my friend, which is very useful in the PPC. Thanks for the laughs.
4/21/2009 c25 trecebo
Also, balaclavas are hot and sweaty, and she still was wearing it after she changed clothes.

I'm surprised you made it through this one. I can only imagine the original and its disjointed-ness.

All hail the PPC!