for Protectors of the ATeam

1/26/2009 c1 3C.A. Connor
Since I can't seem to send you a private message Tasha, I'll just pop in a response here, since you apparently thought THIS would be an appropriate place to heckle me.

Indemaat has actually written several constructive reviews for me, which we've communicated over repeatedly, and I've consistantly expressed my gratitude to her for them; changes have been applied. Go on, take a minute to peek at my reviews - notice all the UNdeleted criticisms? In fact, the entire premise was revamped within days of me posting it, following both yours and Indemaat's reviews. I even added a note to the beginning of the story explaining I had implemented major changes based on critiques. As for the "trolling story boards" bit, I have no idea what on earth that refers to - this is the only place I've posted.

I've got no problem taking this private of you'd like, Tasha, but I think perhaps if you'd like to bad mouth someone in the future, you might consider informing yourself first.
1/26/2009 c24 33trecebo
Other than libel used instead of liable, this was pretty good. I like the skirting of the parts we really didn't need to see.
1/16/2009 c1 What's in a name
Cute idea and funny at times, but you guys often commit some of the crimes you accuse the Sues with. Just thought I point that out.
1/11/2009 c22 66Billyinvisibledog
lol! Well done, once again to Tasmin and Allison. Actually, I find it funny when they get the chocolate out... I think I'd need alcohol too.
12/29/2008 c23 Dr Spleenmeister
:Hands over scalp:

Here, take it, it's yours; the story sucked thank you for making me see the light! Lol, I don't think I've made any more schoolboy errors since pulling Penny and Sky King, you've made me careful!

What do you think of RIP Lady Crazy? Any better?
12/23/2008 c23 33trecebo
Wow, shocker. A story that the author pulls for a re-write. The Sue might have died from injuries, but it was all good in the end.
12/6/2008 c22 trecebo
I really don't know how you survived PPC-ing that story. Not that you didn't do a great job making it hysterical to read, but even then it was quite...wobbly. Wibbly-wobbly-timey-you get the point.

It seemed the story was more of a girl power (cringe) and cute guy sidekick thing rather than a team shtick. However, the charges were good and Tasmin took care of them and all is well until the next go-round.
11/21/2008 c21 Tasha
You have DEFINITELY got to do story ID #4654064 next. Allison and Tasmin would have a field day with that author. The Federal Witness Protection Program dumps a woman off in the VA next door to Murdock's room...

Since the author has been deleting any constructive advice given in reviews and ignored the suggestions given when she trolled the idea around to various story boards, maybe she'd get the hint reading your artistic take on pointing out the obvious and guiding her in the right direction.
10/26/2008 c21 66Billyinvisibledog
okay my favourite was "Bullocks" :D LMAO! Gosh, if you're gonna say it, say it right!

How long was this story? This must have taken an age to trail through... I was getting so confused... Was she the actual girl from the POW camp? Do I really care?

Thanks for taking care of the Sues!

BTW did spot one spelling mistake that's kinda funny "Gate-away car" :D

Billy
9/26/2008 c20 junkfoodmonkey
I was glad to see you do this one. If there's one thing I can't stand it's character bashing, especially of female characters.
9/26/2008 c20 Billyinvisibledog
oh I hated reading that Amy (I think we covered it on Lousyfic). So glad Allison and Tasmin took care of her. The real Amy would never be so horrible to Murdock or even Face. Okay, Face and Amy tease, but they're nice to one another :D

Well done
7/29/2008 c19 Billyinvisibledog
oh this was fun. I need to put you on alert! Loved the reference to Unjust Desserts... somehow THAT won't be going on a badfic page :D
7/7/2008 c19 shadowwalker213
Love your reviews. As to the plot bunny:

http:/w.junkfoodmonkey.pwp..uk/Fics/UnjustDesserts/UDCh1.html

;-)
7/7/2008 c19 33trecebo
*snerk* Again with the funny! Purple prose is enough to make one green around the gills, and end up with ocean-colored eyes. I mean really. If you have to go there, at least go ocean green or ocean blue, just so we don't get stormy weather.
7/7/2008 c19 junkfoodmonkey
Oh, that one went well beyond the call of duty! Pure mush. Loved it when Face just ran for it when the agents showed up, because he was so OOC that they scared him off. Hah, that serves the Sue right for making him so OOC.

If anyone wants to adopt the plot bunny Allison created, please do.

I pretty much already did. :D Check out Unjust Desserts on my site.
107 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »