for Protectors of the ATeam

5/29/2008 c18 33trecebo
As always, an excellent take on an idea that MIGHT have had merit IF, and I do mean IF the author had done a little less lusting and a wee bit more Team work.

And I think Tasmin might have a bit of a thought about Hannibal. Just sayin'.
1/5/2008 c1 1Atomdancerr
Clever! Sort of Mad Movies for fan fiction.
1/3/2008 c17 33trecebo
Fixin' glitches is always a good thing. Sometimes, it's the littlest things that can pull someone out of a story-like a glitch.
12/23/2007 c17 junkfoodmonkey
Thanks for setting Benson straight. :D Now at some point I have to get around to going and changing it.

"Unless the author fell down the stairs and hurt her head."

That could be the explanation for my AU story where the team were dogs...
10/21/2007 c16 12nedfan
Canon crossovers, they might work but they usually don't. Apart from violating two (or more) fandoms to make a match, characters don't mix. The vast majority of crossovers are godawful, with parings that make you want to scream WTF?

Considerate of you not to pop the Sue, which would have had serious rammifications for any General Hospital fanfics with (major? don't know the series) canon pushing up daisies instead of applying first aid.

Have to second Trece on Tasmin being smitten with the little nipper.

Lack of research and/or logic is a major pain in any story. Sue-fics do have this in abundance.

Loved your snark on the Nomen Nescio in the review section.

Once again I applaud your efforts. I enjoyed it.
10/20/2007 c16 33trecebo
Crossover canon mangling. Do they conver that in third year PPC classes? I suppose so, if Tasmin is any indication.

Also? She and the baby doing a bit of bonding? I'd call it cute, but then Tasmin might just hunt me down...
7/30/2007 c15 trecebo
*snerk* Yes, Face would have sweet talked the info. Geez, my ten year old could have come up with a better plot and use for the A-team...
5/24/2007 c14 17clairon
Hey IndeMatt

Great stuff! I think a few people on here need to find their sense of humour, quick!

C
5/16/2007 c1 2Kara08
This is all just a bunch of CRAP! just b/c u don't like my story and just b/c i might have made a lot of errors doesn't give u the right to judge my writings. this story should be turned onto you and your characters die. This is not the proper way of telling somethat their writings may suck, but by going about this way u SUCK!
5/11/2007 c14 5Tirathon
Oh, wow, that ending really did have me laughing out loud. That Sue was a real firecracker indeed!

Skyrockets in flight ... afternoon delight!

Okay, okay, I need more sleep. Also more PPC!

Why? Because every time I read a PPC story, I go running back to whatever I'm writing right now and fix the previously unnoticed flaws that were just pointed out so clearly. So far, that's sufficed to keep Tasmin and Allison from my door.
5/7/2007 c1 IndeMaat
Dear anonymous critic,

Thank you for your reviews, but one would have been plenty. Your abuse of the English language should be a criminal offense. Seen as it isn't, I'll just cry at the quality of the education you have received.

As to your questions: I do not only leave bad reviews. Check a few more stories in the A-Team fandom. You will find that I have left as many "good" reviews as I have left critical reviews. And even in the critical ones I try to use a few nice words. In general, though, my critical reviews are a lot more useful to the author (at least in intention) than your critical review was to me.

Cheers,

IndeMaat
5/7/2007 c14 junkfoodmonkey
Yay, a new chapter. Heh, Allison is such a Murdock fangirl. Thought she was going to foam at the mouth for a while there. But I liked her protectivness. The firecracker ending, that was different. Is Tasmin bored with just shooting the Sue then?

Favourite line: "Oh, that's probably problematic." Good understatement.

Oh and the praying bit just killed me!
5/7/2007 c1 anonymous critic
do you onli give ppl bad reviews? or can you not think of any nice words in your small but critical vocabulary?

107 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »