for Crossing Boundaries: Back and Forth

12/30/2013 c16 Whispertail
Man that was a great story
3/13/2011 c12 KShara Khan
Sciarmont is Scar, what a twist, I love it!
9/8/2010 c15 Soildier
Very good ending, it has a nice finish and I hope for a sequel.

-Soildier
3/6/2007 c15 Serpro15
A great story. A wonderful conclusion and a worthy sequel. Good job.
3/5/2007 c15 4Fan Boy 101
Wow! Awesome story! Very well done! Hope you make a sequel! Well, take care.
3/5/2007 c14 Fan Boy 101
Awesome! Excellent job! Can't wait for the final chapter! Update REAL soon!
3/5/2007 c12 Serpro15
Looking good dude. Keep it up.
3/2/2007 c12 Fan Boy 101
WHAT! Scar's alive! Oh man! This just gets stranger and stranger - in a good way, though. Update soon!
3/1/2007 c11 Fan Boy 101
Oh no! I hope Chen makes it! Sciarmont is finally gonna try to take the crown. Can't wait find out how Josh, Kovu, Kiara, and others are gonna put a stop to this! Update soon!
2/28/2007 c10 Fan Boy 101
That was a close call! Glad Josh woke up and saw the cobra. Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more!
2/27/2007 c9 7Stryke Slagar
Glad to see you updated. A great story thus far. Forget what I said. Continue this story the way you want. I'll just enjoy it from the sidelines. Upadte as soon as you can okay. I'm dying to see Zira and this strangers plan.
2/23/2007 c9 4Fan Boy 101
Whoa...! Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
2/22/2007 c8 Fan Boy 101
Wow...! I knew Josh had a crush on Rosa! Glad to see that Rosa will marry him! Wonder what would happen when they tell the others. Can't wait to find out! Update soon!
2/21/2007 c7 Kovu 101
Hey there! Sorry for not reviewing roght away. Anyway, Excellent Chapter, you did an terrific job, Keep up the Great work! Can't wait till Chapter 8 and the following Chapters are up!

Anyway, they're going to try and kill Kiara? Oh no, Please don't kill her(She's like my Favorite Character of all, and I would hate to see Kiara died, So Please, Please don't kill Kiara) Keey word, "Don't"!

Anyway, Excellent Chapter, Very Intense! I look forward to reading and reviewing the Upcoming Chapters ASAP! As allways, GREAT STORY AND UPDATE SOON!

P.S. When you have time, could you possibly R&R my story, "The Dark Cub," Any reviews are much appreciated? Anyway, Hope to hear from you soon! Take Care!

Your Friend, Kovu 01 aka Derek W.
2/20/2007 c7 Fan Boy 101
Wow...! Never saw that coming! I wonder who that person is. Does Zira know that she just saw Kovu and Kiara? So many questions... Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »