for Beautiful Stranger

4/3/2005 c1 meg
I loved the drama, the ferosity! The story was amazingly written! Wondivwa!
9/21/2002 c1 5GoldenGoddess1
Very cool. Rather bitter for April, but she did show it throughout the books. great job!
8/12/2002 c1 21AngelMorph
Although the details of April and senna's relationship are not entirly accurate you managed to capture the essesnce of their hatred for one another. Perhaps it wasn't intentional but i particularly aprechiate forshadowing in the refrence to Senna's destruction.
11/24/2001 c1 20Gretl517
Oooh, that was really good, although from a really long time ago . . . you do great with the anger.
10/8/2001 c1 8Lake Desire
Interesting... amazing how much things have changed from book 2 until the end of the series. I took it the other way ::points to her Everworld fic from Senna's POV::... where Senna felt like it was always April stealing the spotlight, but I wrote it towards the end of the series rather than the beginning.
5/3/2001 c1 Lenalaye
Wow interesting. Hmmmm...I don't think it's entirly accurae though, like her family favors Senna over April but hey! What do ya know! It's a fullfilled prophecy! Dude I just realized that...hmmmm...I give it a narf.
4/23/2001 c1 Ben
It was pooey
2/1/2001 c1 5DJ Verits
YAY! I cannot stand Senna! Go April!
1/29/2001 c1 16Vampiress01
WOW.. I only read the 1st in the Everworld series but it was great. And I think this describes April-Senns relation perfectly.
1/2/2001 c1 Ella
Nice.
12/27/2000 c1 14Megan
definately in character. first one, eh? Now I have that Madonna song 'Beautiful Stranger' stuck in my head. Damn catchy Madonna songs...
11/24/2000 c1 37Sandiya
o.O Never ever heard of Everworld...but that was a powerful fic. Slightly short, but who gives? One question, however. Does the main character only like Jalil because he won't fall to Senna's charms? Or is she in love with him? You have made me thoroughly hate Senna, which is hard to do with a character I've just heard about. Cool...
11/18/2000 c1 Lys
Hey, that story is cool... very real.

But: I never read EverWorld.. but I like Animorphs, and I know something about EverWorld *smile*, thats all.
8/11/2000 c1 16Sabaye Leyr
::applauds:: I think you capture April's feelings very well.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »