for The Grand Performance

4/11/2007 c2 Black-Luna
hey this story is getting interesting. keep it up. update next chapter soon.
7/7/2006 c2 3Fighting to survive
Yay! You're re-writing! It's great! Hugely improved, much more detailed, and funny as hell! Love it Tara, just love it!
4/19/2006 c2 3Sylence
Wow. I really like this. Maybe I haven't read much CATS fanfiction, but this story seems really unique! Update soon!
4/9/2006 c2 18Aviarianna O Lorien
Now this is originial...Keep going, I want to keep reading!
4/5/2006 c2 3Bellethiel
I haven't read this before, but I really like where you're going with this. Lucky for me I don't have to worry about the music programs at my school going away (and my school's known for its shows) but a lot of my friends go to schools where sports seem to be more important than the arts. But I really do like this story so far, and I can't wait to see the future chapters. Keep writing! :)
4/4/2006 c2 16Sleeping Tiger
Well, I've never read this story before, so this will all be new to me ^_^ I just have to point something out..

"now please Kara, get on all fours and meow like a good little pussy cat."

Taken out of context, that is SOO misleading! LOL! Okay, getting out of highschool frame of mind... *ahem* Okay, now that I got that out of my system..

Cutting out fine arts? How can they only have one REAL art class? My heart is torn out to think that some schools ACTUALLY do that! But horror aside, this is very interesting. Although, I must say that saying "female" all the time instead of "girl" or something to that effect almost de-humanizes them. But that just might be me. This is a nice change of pace from what I've been reading lately, so I think I'll keep up with it ^_^ Have fun revamping your story!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service