for Bye, Bye, Bye

10/3/2012 c1 16aljnaz
bahah i normally like Mamo-Chan but he deserved what he got handed to him! Way to go Usagi-Chan! Loved the one shot by the way
4/17/2007 c1 kymie29
This is a great story because Usagi deserved better than to be beaten.
10/25/2005 c1 59AnimeQueen48
I totaly agree and I love the story!

~*JENE*~
6/2/2005 c1 55Queen Serenity
Very good. Itiot Darien got what he deserved. Hey, if ya have the time, please check out some of my stuff?
10/17/2003 c3 darkness
Killer Angel
8/14/2003 c1 Kitty Kitty Kitty
You story started out wonderfully, and I hate to say it but then it went down hill until it downright sucked. It seamed to me you kinda rushed the ending. I think it would do us all good to rember that we don't write for the readers out there, although we LOVE reviews, we write because its fun and at times relaxing. Keep that in mind at keep writing, practice makes perfect!

luv an peace ^-^
8/8/2003 c1 no one important
ROFLMAO this is funny as hell..

Wait, didn't you know that Mamoru wouldn't do that? And wait, didn't you know that Usagi wouldn't talk like that? And if she was half-saiyan, and was the daughter of Vegeta and Bulma, would she have golden hair? WHAT? You didn't KNOW?

Really, it's called common sense, which might not be so common in this section. Do what you want with Sailor Moon, but don't do anything with the characters. Don't change their personality, how they act, how they look (Actually, you'd have to if you put them with different biological parents), or how they fight. If you did, it won't be them. Look at it this way: If Usagi suddenly died her hair black with red highlights, got brown contacts, had no feelings whatsoever, fought like a Super Saiya-jin, and talked like a rapper, would she still be Usagi?

This is so corny and so clichè, it's not even funny. Well, it is, but my point is that it's clichè. Ahh, death to clichès..

Atrocious example for a serious matter, Miss Moonlight.

no one important
8/5/2003 c1 scrmngfairy
AMEN, GIRL! I loved the message at the bottom a lot; though, this story only makes me hate a lot more guys. Hm...huhuhu^^
8/5/2003 c1 Born4Glory
Q: What do you get when you cross that corny boy band from the 90's, DragonBall Z, and sailormoon?

A: SONG FIC! Horrible, horrible song fic!

While song fics are awful by definition, this sad example of the genre consists of almost nothing but the song. The author only managed to contribute a few lousy paragraphs of original fiction to the mix. But hell, why am I even complaining? There is not one mentally sound person on the planet who would ask the author to provide us with any more bad fiction of this caliber.

Why did she even bother writing this, you ask? For some reason I can not even begin to fathom, the author felt the readers deserve to read what ultimately turned out to be a public service announcement, by projecting onto the fanfiction scene what are most likely the harrowing experiences she had to go through last year, in seventh grade. Despite her good intentions, it's safe to say this ineptly written mix of lame lyrics and bad crossover is a complete misrepresentation of the real world. Here's an excerpt:

"I can’t take it no more. It ain’t no lie. Tonight, you are gonna move all of your shit out of the apartment and I’m gonna kick your ass out that door. It’s time to say ‘bye, bye’ ‘cuz I ain’t gonna take the shit you have been given me for so long!" Usagi yelled and then as he got up, she punched him in the jaw. He stumbled back."

Bling bling, anyone? Yo yall, when did usagay start talkin' like she from da ghetto streets of LA, yo?

Ahem, the point is, usagay beating on her boyfriend? Ladies, unless you're twice as stupid as FairDrea and at least half as butch, don't try that. I can assure you, it's a bad idea.

Anyway, I hope you take this piece of crap down soon.

-Born4Glory-
6/27/2003 c1 4Almaseti
While it seems really unlike Mamoru to act that way, I think the story had a good point, although it might have been better if she wasn't quoting a boy band the whole time.
6/26/2003 c2 Silver Tiger Goddess
I reviewed one of your other stories the other day, and I sorta forgot to put that you should keep this story as well. Please, don't delete it.
5/20/2002 c1 Freija the Squeaky Coconut
Didn't think it was possible to make anything artistic out of a boy band song, but I guess it can be done! 'Specially like the last line of the fic. "Mamoru died of embarrassment" LOL
1/27/2002 c1 2Neo-QueenCelestia
I love your story's message! So many people need to read something like this. I am impressed!
9/15/2001 c1 Lil Bunny1
Very, very, very, good. I like it. I'll make sure to put you on my favorite story's list. That is very nice.

~Satin's Child
9/13/2001 c2 Mean Bitch
I liked the story and the second chapter was very sweet. All I can say is that the people who that burn in hell. Let the rag heads burn in hell.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »