for She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

4/17/2013 c1 11sagelynaive
CUUUUUTE!
7/21/2012 c1 Ce'Nedra the Drumadian
lol. Not bad. So, badly want to criticize, but it was good, especially what with your template. Though Elli never once said it was impossible he could be the true heir. Infact having him be both was her idea
7/19/2012 c1 83The May Waters
That was so much fun, I was so mad they never kissed in the series. Grrr. Anyway, that was so much fun to read I love this series too much I guess.
6/14/2011 c1 4Puffin Person
I didn't realize that this was written by you! granted, I started reading your Merlin fanfics a while after I read this one, but still. It's okay, although it always seemed to be a bit of a crackfic to me.
6/2/2011 c1 Savannah Rayne
I really liked your story. I haven't read this series in years but I think you did a really good job portraying the characters (as I remember them. haha) You also did a good job following the guidelines for the story. It was very cute! :)
1/15/2011 c1 6HeartPiper
How did you post this story if it was the first of its kind? I'm trying to put one up for a book, but there's no archive for that book. How do you set up a new one?
9/27/2010 c1 7reader300
I loved this! I hadn't read the series in a while...but everything you said brought it right back, and it went right along with what I remember it being...

awesome job incorporating all those elements by the way!
7/21/2010 c1 14Tendolover
I love it! Its sooooo cute and funny!
5/31/2010 c1 Princess of All Cosmos
FINALLY! A Great Tree of Avalon story! :D

I is happy...
5/15/2010 c1 35Dautr abr du Sundavar
This was great, well written, the characterization stayed true to the story...it was awesome!
5/1/2010 c1 10Syladin Shadesmar
Cool! continue!
12/26/2009 c1 Merlinlover
I love this story and was so sad it didn't have a section :( Great story!
11/6/2009 c1 bellamella34
luv the guidelines

doesn't it bug you that there is no category for the great tree of avelon, it's like, the most amazing thing ever and no one can write for it cause it isn't there...!

sucks to be me...
11/4/2009 c1 Fireflygirl119
That was a really good story, I just finished reading the book today.

:-)
4/5/2006 c1 9epobbp
YAY A great tree of avalon fanfic. i havent seen one of these and its a really great series!