for Emerging Purpose

8/1/2006 c1 fig-aruna
(random: WOW. I just almost popped a brain-vein realizing that *you're* the one who wrote the most amazing Van Helsing parody fic evar. O_O)

And this is quite possibly one of the most amazing RENTfics - hell, fics ... writings, period - that I have ever read. Thank you so, so much for writing this. You will never understand how much I truly appreciate it...!
4/6/2006 c1 142Krys33
I feel like I should say more than 'It was amazing and I loved it.' But I can't think of anything. :P Because that pretty much sums it up. Very deep and insightful. And I did love it. Awesome work.

-Krystal
4/5/2006 c1 14greeneyedconstellations
what an awesome story. really. it was very well written and i loved the maureen/joanne parts. i thought they were cute despite the angst of the story. great job though, i look forward to reading more of your stuff.
4/5/2006 c1 Wicked-Rayne
You wouldn't believe how happy this story is making me feel...

Behing sarcastic, if you didn't catch it. Great story. Excellelently written! (Sorry if I spelled that wrong.)
4/5/2006 c1 5BrokenSparrow
Wow. I really liked that. It made me cry. That's never happened before. Wow.
4/5/2006 c1 Shadows in the City Lights
Wow...The Maureen April relationship isn't really explored a lot. Mostly, people say 'she was my friend' and that's about it... I loved this fic. Totally. TOTALLY.