FanFiction.Net
for The Light Crystal of Amora

3/24/2020 c19 bobfrank
Hope u write more
9/23/2015 c19 LovelyLoveble
This is so good! It's intense, nicely detailed, and focuses on everyone in a different, but great way. I love these kinds of PR stories, especially if they star Kim, but they don't focus on her the WHOLE TIME. I'm super curious to what's happening. This is the first story I've ever read where it's a true mystery and I can't figure out what's going to happen next or specifically, what's wrong with Kim..Absolutely amazing!
5/23/2015 c19 princessmollie
I'm just so sad that you never finished this story as it was great and I would have liked to see what happened to kim
4/14/2015 c19 Cyotfs
I waited to finish reading before posting any review. Your stories are nice, not bad written, but I think you should have finish one story before starting to write other.
In the end, you started several stories, but didn't finish any. I think that it is just sad because you had potential and it leaves the reader frustrated.
4/11/2015 c19 kurotenshi-08
Its a pity you never finished this it's one of the most interesting story of this fandom
4/7/2014 c19 6BookLover1182
Love it and please update it 2014 so please update.
9/28/2013 c19 4SuperCooper101
I love this story are you ever going to Finnish it?
6/24/2013 c19 Guest
More please
12/25/2012 c19 Guest
great story! Hope you update soon
9/19/2012 c19 Guest
I want MORE!
4/13/2010 c19 Dark Yellow Dino
keep going this is getting really really good
8/20/2009 c1 alice
please please update soon i am waiting on the outcome of this story
6/16/2009 c19 BellaKitKat
This is really good work, are you still writing? Grammatical and spelling errors aside, you have a good story on your hands with this one.
5/24/2009 c19 hermione475
love it so far can't wait for more
4/6/2009 c19 Princesakarlita411
wow is tommy reall dead

wat happen to kimberly?

great fic please please update
259 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »