for I Watch You

10/6/2004 c1 8darksaphire
love comes and love goes, or at least that's what the clever say. Love comes and with time will it only fade, but that's what the wise say. theres a differnce yknow, between ebing wise and clever, i think yusuke is niether while kurama is both, maybe that's what is intrgin about this poem and this paring ne? make more onegai!
10/4/2004 c1 5Eishi-Ai
Wow, I am speechless. Very good, that's all I can say O.O.
9/27/2004 c1 shinkukitsune
I've always been more of a Hiei x Kurama fan myself, but I'm very fond and supportive of Yusuke x Kurama... You've done a wonderful job of expressing Yusuke's thoughts, so well that it's not hard to believe that's what he was actually feeling all along. I always thought Yusuke had some sort of infatuation with Kurama, I'm glad I'm not the only one!
5/27/2004 c1 21little-miss-moe
Wow. I have read all of your Kurama x Yuusuke stories, and I have to say I am enchanted by them. I am a KxY fan myself, and I love the way you put their relationship into such a poetic literature. Keep up the good work, and I'll check back often!

-kurama_sweethart
4/6/2004 c1 6Hedi Dracona
That's so sweet. It should be PG because of the D word, but it's sweet.
3/24/2004 c1 nnootthhiinngg
Very beautiful! Please write more about this pairing.
2/7/2004 c1 11YuYuHakushoismyLIFE
Wonderful, but I found one problem. Yusuke never saw Kurama face the demon who treatned his mother, he was asleep through the entire fight. Last I'd just like to tell you that you're famous among Kurama/Yusuke writers.
-YuYuHakushoismyLIFE
12/17/2003 c1 DarkangelWings
i really like the way this is written. the stream of conciousness fic really worked here, unlike some that don't work at all, anyway, nice job!
12/6/2003 c1 29Amethyst Bubble
Aw...really cute! I liked it alot!
-*-Ammy
3/13/2003 c1 ldnguyen69
That was another wonderful fic! Its so hard to come across Yusuke/Kurama fics. Your a great writer. You express the emotions of the characters so well. Please write another fic soon!
12/30/2002 c1 31White Rose Archer
ooooo cute. You have to write another part of this from the dead Kurama's POV. YOU MUST!
7/31/2002 c1 dsgfdfgasfdsdf
You did a great job with this. The poem perfectly expresses the emotions that I, too, imagine he had at the points you describe (the tournaments, the Mirror of Everdark).

Want to know something sad? This poem is longer than about half of my posted fics...
5/18/2002 c1 3Miyuki1
Why? Why are there too many Hiei/Kurama fics out there? Why not Yusuke/Kurama? Wah! BTW, very nice poem! I also LOVE, and I mean LOVE your other fanfics! Yusuke/Kurama is rare! I also hope you would write yu yu hakusho humor! Ja ne!
9/18/2001 c1 Guest
I like this! I love how you placed Yusuke's thoughts about Kurama in poetry form, it's a unique idea! You don't see many of these kind of fics here. Anyway, good work! PLEASE keep writing these Kurama/Yusuke fics, they're just so HARD to find and you happen to be one of the most talented fic writers out there!