for I'll Be Home For Christmas

12/11/2002 c1 witch Goddess Death Goddess peace Goddess muse Goddess love Goddess -O alot of people sorry they loved you story
are you happy? I`am crying *burst out crying

death goddess: no joke she is crying that takes a lot to make her cry!

love Goddess: that was great but so very sad

muse Goddess: nice sad plot me like

star goddess: damn drunk bastered [sp?]

witch goddess: nice work!
11/1/2002 c1 14AngelDragon
That was...incredibly sad and moving...

My condolences to you and your friend...You are an extremely talented author and I wish you the best of luck.

May your friend's brother's spirit burn brightly forever like a star in the heavens...

Arigato and sayonara,Raven-san,for the great story.
1/14/2002 c1 1dark-dai
sometimes putting it in a story helps...I should know...had something similar happen in my life to one of my friends a few years back...i wrote it into story form for a friend to help her get thru it all, cause she couldn't get over it...hope your friend has an easier time, and can grieve, and let go, like you said in the story. Beautifully written, by the way. Loved it. (this will be a little cruel, but it's about the character, not your friend... Glad Quatre Lost Trowa...I hate Quatre!)
1/5/2002 c1 12SilverWing2
*gasps then starts to cry* You're so cruel! How can you do that to Quatre! It's so mean! It was horrible! I loved it!
5/21/2001 c1 2Silent Soldier
not much to say. extremely sad.
5/19/2001 c1 Chibi Mars
I was cryying when I was reading this. I'm very sorry for your friend. I know how it fells.
5/19/2001 c1 11Lady PhoenixDagger
Oh, Lord. I'm crying... My condolances to your friend and send him my best wishes. LPD