for Ripple Of Cheating

3/17/2013 c14 Anonymous
Is it just a premonition?
3/17/2013 c4 Anonymous
So Peach, DK and Daisy died, and it HAD TO DO WITH THIS?!
3/22/2012 c1 2sweetylova7
Hey Kafu! It's Dumbledore! rawr lol I like your writing style and having a toad as the main character is adorable. This was entertaining to read :)
8/19/2011 c1 10Elemental Queen
Hi, I read your whole story last night, i have to say that was really intense! I actually felt like I was watching a final destination movie, even feeling suspensed and scared. o.O Amazing story!
6/7/2009 c16 Jojora
So the deaths are these?

1. E. Gadd: Chokes on soap then the Dust-Off fills his mouth.

2. Lakister: Decapitated by a flying man hole.

3. Catherine: The fan flings the metal bars and impales into her.

4. Sophie: Caught in the explosion of her car.

5. Parakarry: An extinguisher explodes an pipe flies into his face

6. Mush: A sign impales into him.

7. Peach: Gets ran over.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. lol AWESOME fic!
12/25/2008 c16 dartz841
Glad peach wasn't blind for the story
12/25/2008 c3 dartz841
Soap? Gruesome?
12/25/2008 c1 dartz841
This is awesome, it doesn't feel like a forced sequel .
10/21/2007 c15 DonPianta
Whoa. It was fake. And then it was real. Mush saved Frank and Jill, risking himself, though. OMG Chapter
10/21/2007 c14 DonPianta
Dude! You killed the freaking main character! PLEASE get a magic potion or something that makes him live! the people who have the vision always live! I can't believe you killed the freaking awesome Mush! LOL. No, seriously.
10/21/2007 c5 DonPianta
You know I don't mean to be rude, but you have an appearance of a dead character: 'Jolene let out a crying gasp and backed away' Just so you know.
10/21/2007 c4 DonPianta
Whoa! That chapter actually clears things up. The blimp landed on the sme day the train crashed? Shoot.
7/9/2007 c16 IAmNotAnybody
I figured Frank was going to die, not Mush. And I was getting all confused! And not only was Parakarry a partner from Paper Mario, but so was Lakister's brother Lakilster (Spike/Mike) he wasn't too good at making up names.
7/9/2007 c12 IAmNotAnybody
How many jobs does Frank have exactly? Please tell me, I've been wondering ever since the church but forgot all about it.
7/9/2007 c11 IAmNotAnybody
Ok, I think I've got it, the dad died, or dodged death that we didn't know of, Frank survived, then comes Mush, then Jill, then PEACH (yes, I figured it out, she's in line, the blimp was supposed to kill her last), Then Frank.

And lastly, Jill would rather DIE than lose her stupid job that killed Bobbery? What an idiot.
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »