for Beware of Dog

3/30/2014 c1 46stefanie bean
That was very good. I literally could hear Hurley's "voice."

I also enjoy going back and looking at old LOST fanfics, just to see how the ideas in the older stories end up "aging," now that LOST is over. Your story fits really well with the story lore, especially with Jack and Vincent at the very end there.
12/27/2008 c1 Qk
Very cute - especially since it actually was Charlie who died next.
7/22/2006 c1 15KingOfTheRock
Great story. I didn't finish it cause I was afraid of spoilers, but I almost reached the middle and it was great. the characters were really like they are in the show, and that theory is something Hurley probably thought of sometime.
4/16/2006 c1 19WhoKnowsWhy
This is very funny and well written. My husband and I call that dog "Vincent-the-dog-of-doom" and we've laughed about just this scenerio. Love that Sawyer took the dog to Charlie!
4/14/2006 c1 5lawlsdon
I loved that story! You got the characters spot on!
4/14/2006 c1 18Meganfitz
Great story! Very Sawyer, very Hurley. you have the characters down pat! Trying to kill off Charlie are ya?
4/13/2006 c1 20keepitlost
LMAO! That was BRILLIANT! You had Sawyer's character down perfectly, as well as Hurley's. And the ending was just too hilarious; I laughed for a good 5 minutes! Seriously, I wouldn't doubt if it was all the dog's doing... ;-) Great story!

~*~Megan~*~