for Sakura One Half

1/25/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
This is really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
5/12/2005 c4 Questara
Too bad more of this was never written. So... mind telling any of us more about this OC named Sakura?
5/17/2002 c4 9Raija Darknight
*laughs insanely* i love this! you're blending it really well!
4/25/2002 c4 Zika Silver1
Ohh, this is sooooo GOOD! write some more!
2/18/2002 c1 Metropolis Works
Post this in the "Crossover" section, please.
1/3/2002 c4 22ksha2222 aGoddess on her knees
Please write more I love your idea their very origanle and I cant wait for more.

Finally a good crossover^_^

Happy NewYear

Best Wishs And Good Luck^_^

p.s. Notify me when you update Please:)

Love:ksha2222
11/14/2001 c4 Tenchi-kun
love the story so far...definitely one of the most interesting crossovers i've read concerning the dragonlance characters, and one of the most enjoyable...can't wait for the new chaper whenever you get it up!
11/6/2001 c4 38Danyella Skyler Silverfire
love it. can't wait for more. There will be more right?
8/30/2001 c3 3SpitefulHope
HEy! This has been worked on! Huzzah! It's really great so far! More soon, por favor?
5/27/2001 c2 3Seyraa Analaka Everette
I really like this.. This goes onto my favorites. Keep up the writing! I hope to see more soon!
5/27/2001 c2 Meka
Very well written! I hope to see more soon!
5/21/2001 c2 3SpitefulHope
AG! It ended just as I was getting into it! Hopefully you will consider continuing this wonderful piece of work! Please? More soon perhaps?
5/20/2001 c1 Meka
Well now, I ran across the title, and just couldn't resist taking a peek. My two fav series togther? I had to see...and I'm glad I did! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! This looks like its going to turn out quite interesting...