for A new world

3/30/2012 c4 Ranmaleopard
cool
3/30/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
awesome and interesting i would love to see sailor moon, rurouni kenshin, star wars, inu-yasha please continue!
11/24/2007 c4 29Shadow-Kage-14
Here is the next review for your stories.

1) Yes, please increase the length of the chapters. People don't like really long chapters, nor do they like really short chapters. Especially if you had a long chapter, then you had a short chapter.

2) If you can't think of a name for the chapter, then just write "Chapter *Number*".

3) Now, thirdly, you may want to put breaks inbetween different locations and different scenes. This makes it a bit easier to read and comprehend (understand).

4) Finally, you may wish to go back and replay FFX again and write down what you think are key events. For example: Operation Mi'hen.

Now, you've done an excellent job so far with this story, you may just want to add a bit more detail to it.

Until next time,

Kumori Shadow Kage
11/20/2006 c4 Talon Phoenix
Awesome finally a good ranma FFX cross
6/27/2006 c4 Ra-Sama
Nice
6/25/2006 c4 4Upgrade
Hm. Wonder what she was going to ask him. Guess I might just find out next chapter.
6/25/2006 c4 1Bobboky
nice
6/25/2006 c4 176Firehedgehog
nice hon
6/25/2006 c4 Saiorse
Its a nice idea but a sniper rifle? How the hell should Ranma know how to use one? And you jump a bit too fast between the places I mean how comes that Ranma and Auron meet?
6/24/2006 c4 2Shadow of the Dark
Nice story, nice ideas. The chapters seem just a bit short though, and there are some spelling and grammer errors I've been noticing. The style seems a bit jerky and abrupt though, make it flow more smoothly. Provide a bit more detail and description, not just leap directly from action to action. I would advise getting a pre-reader to help you.
6/12/2006 c3 Rach
Getting interesting. It's well written. I disagree with Digi though, I don't mind short chapters. I guess that comes down to personal preference, however.
6/11/2006 c3 1Bobboky
nice work
6/10/2006 c1 1The DCG
umm, lame?

That isn't ranma any more so you might as well move this to a defernt part of
6/9/2006 c3 4Upgrade
Well, that'll change things a bit...
6/9/2006 c3 ranma-chan-14
nice so far. plz update soon ^_^

P.S: sorry i would get u the cut-scenes, exept i don't know how \/_\/
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »