for A new world

final fantasy.
4/15/2006 c1 1Bobboky
hm, still nice, i vote FFX or SW
4/15/2006 c1 Hellbendet
door #5 please. I think it would be so funny if he totally stumps the Jedi. :)
4/14/2006 c1 7Princess Star Neko
FINAL FANTASY X! That's a Ranma 1/2 crossover that hasn't been done yet. *lol* Hey what happened to Shampoo? Why'd the wish turn her into her cat form, and can she still change back to normal or is she stuck a cat permanently? And why did it leave behind Ranma's girl form as a seperate person?
4/14/2006 c1 4dragonweed
Star Wars Star Wars!
4/14/2006 c1 DerektheRogue
As I said on the 1st posting of this either Star Wars or Final Fantasy X.

Though I would prefer FF X as there are such WONDERFUL unexplored opportunities in that storyline.

There are very few FF X crosses that I am aware of with Ranma and this would be a very good one.

Derek The Rogue
4/14/2006 c1 zanthian123
you switched doors 1 and 2 allchamy is ful metel alchemists.

i say either ful metel alchemists, inu-yasha, or star wars.

golden sun i do not know, door 4 don't realy like, door 6 same as door 4, sailor moon is just not the right place except as a girl which is wrong if star wars the sith might offer a cure and he be tempted over to the dark side i know that is plain evil but hey he has gone evil in other fics.
4/14/2006 c1 GalaxyUntouchable
My votes for Final Fantasy X, as long as Ranma is paired with Yuna, Rikku, AND Paine. Can't have one without the other two ;)
4/14/2006 c1 259udjsa
Sailor Moon or FFX for me ^^
4/14/2006 c1 yes
be of the sendingness to the door of number two.
4/14/2006 c1 Warehouse1
Well as i posted in the first post of this story, i pick door 5 during the events of KotOR 1, w/ him being paired w/ Light or Dark Female Revan...
4/14/2006 c1 Seraphina
Final fantasy X don't think ranma ever been there.
4/14/2006 c1 176Firehedgehog
oh oh... door two door two!
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3