for The Long Trip to the Forbidden Forest

10/21/2016 c13 Marya Snames
To be continued!.
2/17/2014 c13 marietta
What a cool story! I hope you write more soon!
1/29/2012 c13 4Reader-anonymous-writer
~+ Remus: James needed a chill pill. One of these days he would regret saying bad things about Slytherins. Slytherins could be good allies in times of need.

~+ "I have my reasons." Snape said, looking away from them suddenly.

Why are you making excuses? Nobody asked for your reasons.

I have not expected Snape to need money, to be ready to risk his life for it, especially to be employed by prejudiced idiotic Gryffindors.

~+ Aodh, who was a black winged wolf, followed close behind him

I like him.

~+ He didn't fear for his friends who could turn into animagi forms but he did worry for Snape's safety.

I will not be surprised if Snape also is an Animagus. And if he isn't; Aodh will help him.

~+ Russian Army.

Hilarious.

Too much Adventure. Too many actions, beasts and similar. No wonder I generally avoid this genre.

Why cannot parents just send Patroni to their children, or use 'Point Me' spell?

Why is Aknaksha angry? Severus didn't lie to her.

Why cannot parents find children quickly, since 'Point Me' works?

How can these wizards treat vampiress respectlessly? Ah, Aknaksha Snape, I hope you are not insulted that your beauty, strength and graceful movements caused me to call you a vampiress, whether it's true or not.

Uncle Death... Death is my favourite immortal.

Barghest is intriguing.

~+ As with any of the other Hellhounds, the Padfoot should not be touched or approached. Interesting huh?

Yess... Thank you. I like Hellhounds.

I like and respect Dementor Lily. Tread gently.

Good luck, Severus, Snape.
5/31/2011 c13 9kitty tokyo uzumaki
I know it's been a while but could you please update this? It's really interesting! It's awesome so please update this! Please~! XD
4/26/2011 c13 2narutonarutolove
i love this story!
1/11/2011 c13 2fhl1234
I just ran across this marvelous fic today. You show true prowess as a writer. Plz update again soon.
11/26/2010 c13 6chrono-contract
i love this! XD
11/9/2010 c13 5paranoidbychoice
love this story really hope u update
2/15/2010 c13 klester
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
10/31/2009 c13 2like you never had wings23
Ah, I see you've updated! Sorry i just read it. My internet was down for the longest time. :) but good chapter i hope you continue soon.
9/4/2009 c13 Kanna-neko-chan
i love it! plz continue!
8/18/2009 c12 16Schiff Thomas
oh this is just flat out amazing... keep it up and update soon :)
8/5/2009 c12 ex
oh my god, its so epic , please update soon.
8/4/2009 c12 3Madd Girl
I really love this story. You seem to know a lot a pagan history and folklore. Its make the story very interesting. I can't wait for the next update. Will Sirius die? I hope not. James will kill Severus if Sirius dies :(
7/22/2009 c12 2like you never had wings23
Wow, i read through your story in a day. i just couldnt stop reading it, its very good , I hope you write more soon.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »