for The Long Trip to the Forbidden Forest

1/17/2008 c7 angelofcandy
this story is just 100% amazing..! please, please make more chapters..because it would be a shame if this was to end.. 0.0 but really great story..
12/24/2007 c2 Maggie
Just so you know. Pounds work like dollars and are worth about twice as much maybe a little more. My guess is that galleons would be about double that. Other than that it's pretty good so far.
10/16/2007 c7 Andi
Awesome chapter. Anyone mind if I take a frying pan to Potter's head? Please update soon ^_^
10/15/2007 c7 5Sins of the Soul
Wow, that was awesome. Absolutely wonderful, I can't wait 'till the next update.
10/15/2007 c7 Beth5572

Terri
10/15/2007 c7 34Lisea18
Cheerful werewolf *dies laughing*
10/15/2007 c7 3Vintery
Snape ditched them! Yes! Its about time.

Thank you for the update.
10/4/2007 c3 5Sins of the Soul
I have an idea on what you could call your language! -mixes words together- Sancatrishtan! =]
10/4/2007 c6 Beth5572

Terri
10/3/2007 c6 59xt1me
I don’t really mind if it’s late as long as I can find out what happens. Keep up the good work and good luck with the math.
10/3/2007 c6 9CoyoteWolf
Ah! Those jerks. Severus should leave them in the forest.
10/3/2007 c1 31FireChildSlytherin5
10/3/2007 c6 34Lisea18
nice to have you back ^^

It was a nice chapter, I wonder what will happen ^^

good luck (especially with math, urg)
7/27/2007 c1 2Zarah Haraz
Ah! Its Snape!

Another story about Albus Severus Potter. Very good.
1/24/2007 c2 Takaouto
I like your story so far. It's really interesting. LOVE XDD

Anyway, to help give it some integrity...-shot-

You can find a muggle/wizard money converter here:

Because, I am sad to say - five pounds is actually just over one galleon. But no matter. It's the principle of the thing. -nods-
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »