for The Long Trip to the Forbidden Forest

12/16/2006 c5 benagail24
i love it ; it's a great story only wish you update more can't wait toread more
12/13/2006 c5 Daddys Morbid Little Girl
Wow.

I love this chapter!

KILL SIRIUS!..But then what would happen if he did die?

Would all of them have to go home..?

Hm...

Please try to update soon.

-Daddys Morbid Little Girl-
12/12/2006 c5 9CoyoteWolf
Oh! Wow, Sev helped them. Brave or foolish (same thing really)...Well, update soon and good luck on your exams/finals. : )
10/22/2006 c4 Daddys Morbid Little Girl
Cool chapter, update soon. =]
10/12/2006 c4 119ShiTiger
Hm... a new pet, a "first" language, and a muggle way of doing things. This Severus is getting more interesting by the minute. James and Sirius must be dying to get even with him by now... even if they do know that trying to prank or hurt Sev would get them lost in the forest. Please update soon!
10/12/2006 c4 1orphen chica
Brill, Abso-bloody-lutley Brill.

Update ASAP.

Orphen C
10/11/2006 c4 9CoyoteWolf
Hm. I like how Severus...is...in this story. I can't really explain it but...yeah. And that wold. PERFECT. Love 'im.

Hope noting happens to the next chapter when you're working on it. Cause I need more...soon!
10/8/2006 c3 fireyhell
please update, your story is intresting and good
9/3/2006 c3 Daddys Morbid Little Girl
This was a very good chapter.

Please update soon.

-Jen
8/21/2006 c1 11P.M.Hall
Hi I'm reading your story. I liked how it's about James Potter and his friends instead of it being about Harry. I thought the stroy was good. but you need a lot of work on the grammar and punctuation. Well I'll keep reading. Until next time. Bye.
8/13/2006 c3 MiniShrink
I think what you're after is Akanksha - THAT means 'desire, wish'. (I should know - it's my name.) And I doubt Severus, having a Latin name and deathly pale skin, would come from a family with Asian names, unless this woman isn't his biological mother.

Still, nice story so far, keep it up or die.
8/8/2006 c3 1DonnaUotani
wow update very soon i love it ^^
8/8/2006 c3 119ShiTiger
Interesting. Now I'm really curious about Sev's family. Does he have any special abilities other than being a wizard? Please udpate soon. (and I hope if James and Sirius do plan a prank, that Sev gets them back in the end).
8/7/2006 c3 1orphen chica
ooh, looking good. keep it up, and update soon.
8/7/2006 c3 2Greyfalcon
Interesting story, I am looking forward to seeing what hyappens next and who they meet in the forest.
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »