FanFiction.Net
for Two days alone

6/8/2007 c1 Penneay7
omg omg omg omg I thnk I made my point but just incase OMG that was a cool story
3/8/2007 c1 6Akatana
absolutetly, i like it!
7/26/2006 c1 19inuyasharbd15fan09
Hey loveaswellashateforever. i loved this oneshot. it was so cute and hilarious! man, leave it to shippo to have an outburst like that!(laughin')seriously, great story! hope to see more of 'em.

-inuyasharbd15fan_09
6/24/2006 c1 marileibis
aW CUTE
4/26/2006 c1 aashhess
haha that was a mean one :+) sorry me and my friends say that all the time now. well anyways it was great.i luved it and its ttly going on my favs. :+)
4/20/2006 c1 1Linella
That was funny. But how did they fall asleep? Any who that was real good!LOL LOL LOL!^_^!^_^!^_^!
4/17/2006 c1 ninjachick
um...i swear all these days my review starts that way. one of these day i'm going to write something and post it on here and give you all heart attacks. i was just on house of jigsaw site waiting for activation of my account. TMI sorry. But as i wait...thanks for giving me nightmares. why do i read these anyway?
4/17/2006 c1 4NekoNeko636
HAHAHA THAT WUZ SOO funny!good work !

~Neko
4/17/2006 c1 3Jesslca
Luved Shippou's pony outburst! :) Nice!
4/16/2006 c1 6sessmaruspunk
THAT WAS TO GOD, SUPER HALIOUS. I LOVE IT WHEN SHIPPO SAID HE WANTED TO RIDE THE PONY I WAS DIEING( as u know) YEA THAT WAS GOOD.!
4/16/2006 c1 Beyona
I loved your story a lot please write another story ,but not like the same one you wrote here.

Cool Beans
4/16/2006 c1 4BetterxWithxAxPen
How cute! I love it!
4/16/2006 c1 Sailormars2005
WOOT I feel so special im ur first reviewer me likie!

Keep up the good work!