for Still Here

3/25/2016 c1 Guest
Jeez, that made me cry. Good job! I loved it.
11/29/2014 c1 Goneawayfromhere
*dai li lantern going in circles*
"You have sudden inspiration now! You will write a second chapter!"
4/17/2009 c1 Captain Croft
Whoa - impressive. O_o

You made me cry.

Then again, Zuko and Iroh's relationship is very touching.

You managed to capture it perfectly :')
5/17/2008 c1 29Lady Juse
Hmm...

The Avatar's bison?

With A WATERBENDER THAT JSUT LEARNED HOW TO HEAL?

THAT Avatar's bison?

Tragic...or is it?
1/13/2008 c1 13daffodils in spring
*wipes eyes* Oh my gosh, I was I crying by the end of this. So beautiful and it was just tearful and heart-wrenching!
4/27/2007 c1 7Angel of Music - Lone Wolf
0_0 Poor Zuko and Iroh... This was very well done... You portrayed Zuko's angst very well without making him seem OOC... Keep up the good work
10/24/2006 c1 9Death Fox of Chocolate
well, for a one-shot this was kinda good. i didn't like how you made the earth bender win though, that was the only thing i didn't like...i did like everything else though. well, gotta go now and start on my reviews for you beyblade story like i promised...that one will take some time...oh well, thanx. bye me aka Death Fox of Chocolate
8/15/2006 c1 106KelseyAlicia
Do not cry my tender prince. Love is ifented as well as etenarl and those who touch our hearts are with even beyond the test of time and death. Do not morn death celabrate life of who lived nd tresure the memroies of the time you had with them for they are worth more then gold.
6/14/2006 c1 11Hiei'sRedRose
That's really sad. It's a good story. From what I've seen, you write good tragedy stories. Poor Zuko. I loved it. Good job with this story, it turned out really good.
6/12/2006 c1 9KikutaMaster
Whoah...that made me cry. That's a hard thing to do. I love this story. I know it was supposed to be tragic and sad and it was but to an extent, it was also touching and inspiring. I liked the message, and I liked the way you got it across. Amazing job.
6/8/2006 c1 Sir Drake's Heir
Not being one who deals with angst well, I wrote myself an additional ending.

"Then Iroh miraculously recovered and took everyone out for ice

cream, following which Zuko married some nice Fire Nation girl, became Fire lord, and had seventeen kids, all of whom were

totally devoted to their Uncle Iroh who lived to be one million years old.

The End."

Now I am fine. You write angst too well. Which is a complement.

But I still can't deal with character death, even though I indulge myself in it like an insane lemur.
6/4/2006 c1 17BrokenSolitude
Absolutely incredible. The realism of Zuko's inner plea's is so in tune with the series that, when I read it, I felt his every ache. This is one of the best one-shot's I've ever had the pleasure of reading! I see no flaws in the plot line, very few in spelling. Overall, a perfect 5 for this story!
5/25/2006 c1 13SarahSimon
o . . . that was good. I liked the final line, that ended it perfectly.
5/13/2006 c1 ShireElf
Wow - that was a very deep story, especially at the last little bit there. :) I saw a few mistakes in there, like "loosing" should have been "losing" and (I think) Avatar should be capitalized. The plot is good, but in my opinion, it could have been a bit more developed.

Enough with the critique, though. Overall, this story was very well written. I've not seen a good story with Zuko's POV before. Very nicely done and keep on writing!
5/7/2006 c1 9firephonixe
OMG This is a truly agnst story. You made me cry:-( This was really good. I hope you do make a second chapter though.
22 Page 1 2 Next »