for Business Relations

1/1/2013 c24 James Birdsong
Awesome story
12/16/2012 c6 FansofAnime
I just read #4 or 5 the one where they go on dates anyways its not signor it's señor n señorita. I hope you continue with fanfiction for yours is wonderful.
12/11/2011 c23 1wingedangel791
OMG what's going to happen plz update! you know you can give your fans and readers a Christmas present... and update your fanfiction! This one at least!
12/11/2011 c23 Fanfiction Lover
I love this story! Plz update! It's almost Christmas... and I think as a present to your fans and readers you should update at least a chapter! Plz! :'(
9/17/2011 c23 chainedheart999
Sorry for the super late review! I've been busy theses days. Anyway, I have to say that that was quite a way to start your day ~laugh~ With all the soap opera and other things ~hahaha~ Wondering whether Yelan was keeping other surprises or not...
9/15/2011 c23 4NollasBlack
Hi! How are you?

It's the first time I Review this fic... so some observations before greeting the work

-Is the fic translated?

-Can you, please, check the grammar? some of the words are misspelled and I have kind of a hard time wonderinhg what's the word suppose to be

I thinks that are alle the observations, NOW to the compliments jajajaja

I LOVE IT! SO DAMN MUCH! I LOVE SAKURA AND SYAORAN, THEY ARE SO PERFECT TOGETHER! AND THE STORY IS SO FREAKING GOOOD! I, MEAN, THERE ARE STILL THINGS I KEEP MISSING, AND THE MEILING'S MARRIAGE WAS A GOOD ADD TO THE FIC...

UGH SYAORAN IS A MORON, FOR TRYING TO GET THROUGH HER, DRUNK, I MEAN IT IS INSANE! GOD I LOVE YELAN! I ALWAYS THOUGHT YELAN WAS A REALLY SWEET PERSON IN THE INSIDE!

GOD! CAN TONG BE SO A DUMBASS, GIVING UP MEILING, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT SENSE WOULD DO THAT!

AWWW I LOVE ERIOL, AND HOW TOMOYO ALWAYS BELITTLE HIS WORK... AWW I LOVE TOMOYO! BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE THOSE TWO TOGETHER!

AS WELL AS THE OTHERS! JAJAJA YELAN IS VERY CONNING...

Please continue, I cant wait for next chapter!

chao
9/8/2011 c23 kimmy kim
Love it... Hope to see the nxt chap soon
9/5/2011 c23 Fanfiction lover
Hey, I love your story! But, I've noticed that there are a few grammar problems... sorry that I, have to be the barer of bad news :'( But, I do love where you are taking the story so far, so please continue updating and fast! Like tonight maybe, before school starts again!
9/5/2011 c23 ilovesyaoranforever
OMO! finally finally you updated! couldnt wait to see the end of this and finally a full syaoran-sakura chapter, hihi cannot wait for their drama and patching up their relationship :" promise you wont leave this story until it's finish hehe thankyou so much for updating! :)
9/4/2011 c23 sailorvickii11
YOU UPDATED! OH MY GOSH! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH! thank you! I love this story! And you just keep adding twist and turns! Every new paragraph adds another dimension to the story, makes you ask even more questions. I can't wait to see what happens next! And how Suki gets fired! I rekon Sakura and Syaoran will come together and fire her! I love how even thought the SxS pairing is the main pairing you still manage to intergrate everyone else in. I love how this story so easily flows from one charachter to another. I can feel their pain at being back at the Li Mansion. I hope that Tomoyo can help save some of the priceless artwork... She really does love it..

I cant wait to see what is instore next!

Good luck writing everything!

Xoxxo Love sailorvickii
9/4/2011 c23 Suyi
Oh youre so sly and mean! I can't believe you left us hanging there! Haha! Man it was getting really good at the end! I can't wait to see what happens next!
8/30/2011 c22 a
Can you update the story?
7/26/2011 c22 4casie200
i love your story cant wait to see what happens next update soon.

Kat O.o
3/14/2011 c22 14Vongola Princessa
YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON. Hehehee :) Juskid ! Just pleaaase update soon, I really like this story :D I want Sakura to be w/ Syaoraaaaan already, AHAHAHAHA xD Annyways, please continue the story, don't give up ! 3
2/23/2011 c22 chainedheart999
Hmm... The progress is kinda trivial... But since you said, it is only the beginning, I think I will still look forward to all the twists you promised^^ But, I am kind of worried... We are already in chapter 22 and it is only the beginning... I wonder, how much chapters it will take to finish this story...
201 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »