for Mirror Lies

1/31/2008 c1 107kirallie
Cute end. Glad Kurama didn't die.
6/1/2004 c1 21little-miss-moe
The sacrifices each character makes for the other is enchanting and so romantic. I love the plot line, and you're dedication to the best couple in YYH. Keep up the good work, I expect to read more wonderful works from you!

-K_S
5/29/2004 c1 Guest
aw... sweet! did your really have to make him suffer? guess we both like making him suffer (even though he's my favorite character)
5/18/2004 c1 grey tears
Congratulations!
3/23/2004 c1 20Skittles the Sugar Fairy
AAWE! That was so sweet! I think I have cavitites... ^.^
2/29/2004 c1 anonymous
Whee! Another wonderful (of course) story. This was so sweet, especially all the sacrifice each charater made for the other.
2/11/2004 c1 5emesisbowl
*Drrool* i love your fics...!
1/30/2004 c1 1Blue Ice Fox
Sadness... I'm listening to depressing music and reading this and basically becoming a big puddle of teary mush. I have never read such a wonderfully played yusuke x Kurama fic. I honor your dedication to a not-so-popular pairing.
BlueIceFox
**Clicks favorite author button**
6/19/2003 c1 mysterious
i love this story! its so kawaii. i'm not forcing u to continue but it'll be nice to have a sequel or something. but this story made me feel so giddy inside. couldn't stop giggling. he he anyway i liked it and i think i'm gonna read it again. then i can maybe check out ur other stories hope u have more yuskey/kurama or some cute pairings
5/15/2003 c1 Sunsetter
U r lyke my favorite author! i love Kurama + Yusuke pairing. Dunt ever stop writing iy. k?
3/15/2003 c1 Phantom
This was so romantic.
2/20/2003 c1 Guest
I love your Kurama/Yusuke stories, especially this one. They're always well-thought out with amazing plots and they're true to their character. How you weave in action like in this one is wonderful. However, when you deleted some of your older works b/c of the new policy, ah, it aggravates me since they were so good! Especially when Kurama/Yusuke are so rare! Anyway, keep writing and good job. -_~
11/16/2002 c1 1Tsunami5
this fic is sweet. i like. hope you can keep writing more good ones like this. i got a lil worried when i thought kurama might have died, but i had a feeling that somehow he would survive.
26 Page 1 2 Next »