for Raiders of the Lost Afikomen

6/4/2019 c1 derek
lol kim saying to ron I still can t believe that you have never watch any bible movies
5/9/2016 c1 steven beverly
dear god
I made Kim possible and Ron stoppable bible the ten commandments
3/6/2014 c1 12Phantom Dennis
What a sweet story.
5/3/2009 c1 BlueLion
Kim Possible is one of two cartoons I know that broaches the issue of Judaism (the other one would be a sarcastic American production I just don't recall the name of right now ...). As far as fanfiction goes, I've found only one other connecting to that so far - I recommend "Ink" by Mattk!

"Raiders of the Lost Afikomen" is a heart-warming story that shows how people of different religions should treat one another - not confrontational but inviting and accepting to learn more about each other - the thoughts of Ron on "10 commandments" like an appeal for tolerance and conciliation.

The voice of your fiction may be a quiet one, but it hits the mark, kinda reminds me of an old school lecture - "Friedrich" by Hans-Peter Richter.
6/15/2008 c1 1Michael Howard
I wasn’t even four. Just a little kid and no where near as brave as I am now.”

Kim let that pass without comment.

Terrific bit there!

Another throughly enjoyable look at the earliest days of the Kim Ron relationship.
1/29/2008 c1 52Rye-bread
As is customary, I sometimes follow the link from a reviewer. I put you on my watch list, intending to visit one day. Finally did. How wonderful. How delightful. I had been planning to do a story about Hannukah-or Pesach-or the Shabbas meal. I was beaten to the punch. I doubt I could do it better. So I won't even try. And you have not shrunk from the theological implications of differing religions, especially when viewed by kids. MrDrP is right. You have nailed the portrayal. How skillfully resolved is the dilemma
6/17/2007 c1 31Kipcha
I found all hat very sweet. Well written and well done!
11/12/2006 c1 CastaS
great story, i enjoyed it much.
5/2/2006 c1 conan98002
a very sweet little fic(sorry didnt review earlier I somehow missed this one and only now rediscovered it)
4/24/2006 c1 Brother to Vorlons
I liked it. Very informative, and respectful not only to the participants but to the outsiders, by which I mean us readers.

Filling in gaps in the 'off-camera' moments is fertile ground, and since Kim and Ron's college and beyond years have been well-trod already, the thought of reading about their formative years becomes especially appealing.

My main gripe is that, even allowing that Kim is the future-superhero offspring of a rocket scientist and a brain surgeon, this doesn't really read like a story with an eight-year-old protagonist. Oh, sure, you have bits in here about how kim is certain that the Seder might be ruined because she'd tuned out Ron's explanations, and the logic in their talk about the Angel of Death was how kids that age would have worked it out. But overall, your story makes it feel like we are listening to an adult report their observations from Kim's position, and it kind of negates the idea that we are following Kim and Ron as children. It's like they might as well be thier own ages in the show (teenagers) encountering your story events for the first time.

I'm not explaining this very well. It's late. Please understand, I think this is a fine bit of writing, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.
4/22/2006 c1 54surforst
Well another good story and interesting look at the Jewish tradition of Passover. I have to admit I don't know much about it so it was interesting to see it through the eyes of Kim. Also the whole take on the 'The Ten Commandments' movie was a unique view and very much with Ron character. Again nice story that takes place in Ron and Kim younger days. I'm looking forward to what you produce in the future. Till then.
4/21/2006 c1 1kemiztri
I loved this! I must say, I now know more about Jewish tradtitions after reading this fic.

Ron is so cute...if a bit paranoid. He has such a complex way of thinking for such a young age. And it's so cute that this complex way of thinking is brought on by his worry for Kim.

Awesome work!
4/19/2006 c1 10campy
This is a fun read. Little Kim & Ron are so cute when they're considering weighty matters.
4/18/2006 c1 33spectre666
Very very good. A little pathos, a little humour, a highlighting of Ron's forgiving nature, even at that young age.

Thanks
4/18/2006 c1 56MrDrP
This was a very enjoyable, very nicely done exploration of Kim and Ron as kids. You pegged 8 year old K and R perfectly.

This story offered humor, charm, and emotion at all the right points. It also has lots of nice little details ranging from the lost and loose teeth, the adventure on the kitchen counter, and the pitch perfect child's-eye view of religion.

This was a great first outing; I'm looking forward to more!