FanFiction.Net
for The Terrible Price of Morality

7/6/2006 c1 7peachi padwan
oh yes i like this alot, very interesting take on pre-V as i call it. this really shoulder be continued

*throws crackers in attempt to tease author into writing*
5/7/2006 c1 49cucumber-sandwiches
Yes, I've did it ! I have read one of your fic ! And I've... nearly... nearly understood it #^^#

OK, I confess, most of the words sound like chiness for me... But I 've understood the story and the end ... And I like it !

Pour le reste (oui, je repasse en mode français, écrire en anglais, même un review, c'est trop d'effort pour moi...) tu n'as qu'a relire tes autres reviews, ça resume globalement ce que je pense... (surtout le 'Was he handsome ?' niharhahahahaha ... hum... sorry... #^^#)

K., foolish fallen angel...
5/2/2006 c1 5FreeSpiritedOne
That was brilliant. I love how you conceive of V's life before he was V. I am interested to read your take on how he becomes V. I know this is a one-shot, and so was the other piece with Valerie, but I would love to see the interlocking of the two stories and see what comes after Valerie dies.
4/20/2006 c1 v-loveburn
Hey this is really good. You should continue with this, insted of makeing it a one-shot fic. This was excellent. Please write more.
4/20/2006 c1 Klashfor
This was very good. Not a sentimental fic making V a hero, he's just human. Nice work!

-K
4/19/2006 c1 1firstmorningdew
He sounds like "Agent Smith" saying "Mr. Anderson" :D

*lol*
4/19/2006 c1 17BeliBali
absolutely brilliant!
4/19/2006 c1 5anotherblastedromantic
Don't stop now! Go on, I'm curious. What was pre-V, Grant you have decided, before he became a politician? What was his life like at childhood? Who were his parents? Where did he live? Was he handsome? Did he bear a resemblance to a young Hugo Weaving? Did he ever love, or was he ever loved in return? I am curious; I demand you quench my thirst for knowledge of the past! By the way, great story.