for Cursed Rollerblades, Monsters, and a Skinned Knee

6/17/2013 c1 grey mage
good gawd. how did i miss this? this was one of the cutest things i'll remember for a while.
9/21/2012 c1 6Fae-and-night
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW! Cuteness over-load! Captain, she can't take much more of this! ... Breathe... Okay, awesome! I can totally see this happening and those two are absolutely the cutest things I've ever heard of! This might even just top a box of kittens!
8/5/2011 c1 77pbow
I've been re-reading my fav stories and this is a wonderful one, deftly leading into the canon of the show. But you did miss out on one possible joke. During the jinx Ron said that he'd owe Kim $100 million worth of sodas in ten years. It would've been sooo prophetic if Ron had said $99 million since he would've gotten his Naco royalty check in about ten years.

I also agree with your profile rant about some writers leaning heavily on the angst and only seeing how quickly they can bring K & R down. I have to wonder if those writers spend their spare time kicking puppies and tearing wings off of flies.

Anywho, I enjoy your writing a whole bunch. Keep up the good work.

Live Large,

Paul
5/11/2011 c1 5CKTheHappyPig
So cute! I love it! I was almost crying alongside poor Ron.
11/21/2010 c1 57Reader101w
Great and cute story,

I could really see this happening. Ron completely shocked about Kim's injury and Kim having to comfort him.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
10/25/2009 c1 Zoooch12
Aw, I love these pre show stories. You do an excellent job filling in all the gaps and creating a solid backstory for these two. Once again, another awesome story. I'm so glad that you manage to stay so true to the concepts of the show while adding in your own unique take on the characters and their relationships.
6/15/2008 c1 1Michael Howard
A short but extremely well done look at Kim and Ron a decade, or probably more, from the start of the TV series. However, the basic framework of their future world saving partnership is already in place: Ron's imagination, Kim's exceptional physical abilities, and also a complete and absolute devotion to one another's wellbeing.

Good stuff!
3/13/2008 c1 Halfbl00dA1chemist
that was absolutely adorable! What a cute story! I loved it. You should make a sequel to this idea. Very good story!
12/14/2006 c1 1neithan
hi,

i just wanted to say, I have really enjoyed reading your "the end" story, so I'm going back and reading all of your work. I loved this story, how ron reacted was sweet. anyway, keep up the good work!
11/12/2006 c1 CastaS
great story, i enjoyed it much.
4/24/2006 c1 Brother to Vorlons
Now this is a terrific example of what Kim and Ron must have been like at this age in order to turn out to be the people they did. I especially like how their friendship somewhat alienated other kids their own age, which in turn reinforced their friendship - they weren't pulled away by kids who wanted to do other things. (Until Josh Mankey shows up, anyway. When does Kim first crush on him?)

I think some of the introspection is a little deep for kids this age, but it feels more like it's coming from unusually bright, insightful kids, whereas in your other story "Raiders of the Afikomen" they seemed more like adults trying to emulate kids.

I'll definitely be watching for your future stories.
4/23/2006 c1 2One Point Perspective
aw, how sweet! it's going in my favs. oh, and you can thank MrDrP for me checking out this story!
4/22/2006 c1 1Undeclinable
ah, so, sweet
4/22/2006 c1 54surforst
A very well written one-shot and I must say I good read. I like the whole distrust towards the rollerblades and the interaction between young Ron and Kim. A good read overall and I'm looking forward to more.
4/21/2006 c1 1kemiztri
That is, without a doubt, one of the most adorable stories I've ever read. Awesome work. Their 6-yr-old personalities were perfect.
21 Page 1 2 Next »