for Everyone's Got a Word

12/25/2006 c1 18MTVbabe11
that was amazing.
8/25/2006 c1 23angel718
Really good. Those words really seem to make sense with those people-how hard was it to come up with?
8/9/2006 c1 18XsunflowerX
i loved this. reading this, i couldn't help but think of how long it had taken YOU to thik of this all. LoL, got me thinking of a word for me... i think Tangent is my word lol... i always go off on them.. as i am now.

Great work. On to my faves :)
7/23/2006 c1 5Nathan and Sarah
omg i
7/1/2006 c1 10Ethiwen
This. Was. Amazing.

Each word fit -perfectly-.

well done.
4/24/2006 c1 musicgirl141
very nice piece. I like it alot.
4/20/2006 c1 64katydidit
I want to curl up with this story and cuddle it all night. *grin* Your words (not the ones you came up with for Roger) are poetic and fit perfectly together. This is the first RentFic I've read, and I'm glad it was.

Fantabulous job.
4/20/2006 c1 Starlight's Delight
I thought it was really great. All of them made total and absolute sense! The words were dead-on, especially Roger, Mark's and Angel's. That was very cute and insightful. I liked it.
4/20/2006 c1 Ill Met By Moonlight
I liked that.
4/20/2006 c1 83Lady Emily
Very good. I liked the words you thought of for them. I think they all fit well- my favorite was Collins'. Great job.
4/20/2006 c1 oz
wow, i really loved this story, i'd like to see more like it! the only complaint i have is that you didn't include benny, i think he belongs, but whatever.
4/20/2006 c1 Shadows in the City Lights
Oh, wow. I love it. You nailed each of the characters perfectly through Roger's eyes... This fic was EXCELLENT. Really. I just wow.
4/20/2006 c1 60Ultra-Geek
I loved this!

It was cute, and funny, (the thing with collins on a flagpole...That image is absolutly priceless)and slightly sad all at once.

You nailed all of the characters perfectly with their words.

Toodleydoo!

~DDMGR
4/20/2006 c1 LesleyS11
Good job. :) - Lesley.
4/20/2006 c1 15SarahLou
Please tell me you didn't think of this off of the top of your head, because if you did then you're a genius. geesh it would take me HOURS to think up something this cool.

i liked the plot and how you explained everybodys word. i think they all match the person exactly. the bit about Maureen was funny. i could really imagine Roger doing that. great job!