for The Hidden Heart of the Nausicaa Forest

4/10/2020 c10 Juvia badass Lockser
I Love It!
8/5/2017 c3 2Proxy57
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Me fascina tu historia espero que la continues hay yo querĂ­a sasuino y nejiino dios sigue me fascina has que haiga un poco de sasuino sin la influencia de la fruta que lo hace excitarse
6/25/2017 c9 Lazyper
Plz,update soon
6/24/2017 c9 EmoPrincess21
Welcome back I'm glad you've decided to finish this story. I think it terrible what Ino father did to her and Neji relationship just because he overprotective but I am glad that Neji was not unfaithful to Ino. Also I wonder how they are gonna get Sasuke to snap out of it and will he still have feelings for Ino or was it just the fruit.
12/24/2009 c8 DestinyGirl1059
Hope you update soon! i lurv the fanfic
10/16/2009 c8 EmoPrincess21
NARUTO AND HINATA

LEE AND TENTEN

KIBA AND SAUKRA

I KNOW U SAY NOT TO BUT NEJIINO ALL THE WAY BABY ^_^
7/12/2009 c8 nivealovesasuke
want more love your story update fast plz :))
8/7/2008 c3 Blacktears110
Hey I really LOVE NEJIINO! Awesome couple
8/2/2008 c8 Apple
Hey I love this story... Is it going to be a threesome call the way? If not, Neji/Ten Lee/Saku, Naru/Hina Sasu/Ino... Or Tenten with Kiba... That one seems interesting.
7/30/2008 c9 Blacktears110
HURRY UP UPDATE! I love this story so much I can't stop reading, Please?
7/29/2008 c8 Blacktears110
I love NejixInoxSasuke WOW a powerful triangle... i wanna read more so... this is my second review
7/29/2008 c4 Blacktears110
Wow...So intresting i'm only up to this chapter And I'm Squeeling to read, But I wanna give a review first LOL X D Good story
7/24/2008 c9 4fruitpunch123451
its ok i wish you luck on the story your working on now but i hope you dont give up on this story
7/19/2008 c1 fruitpunch123451
i love this story 2 time reading it lol
7/9/2008 c8 3Ino-Gaara
Plz Update soon!And i like naruhina!
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »