FanFiction.Net
for Enter: The Naruto World

12/20/2014 c9 KotiriChino
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please hurry! *Winks*
9/11/2014 c2 CreepyPastaLover12
Hi, love this story! Does Kris have an account and if she does can you tell me? I want to talk to her about wrestling. Please and thank you, story's amazing! Bye!
12/5/2010 c9 7Kana-Of-Monsea
AAAAAH! HELL YEAH! that was AWESOME! more please! ah im gonna loooove the next chapter...^-^
6/26/2010 c9 san
sweetness now continue! the awsome story continue i say!
4/9/2010 c9 6CaribbeanTrinidadian
please oh please post mroe its starting to get good!
12/28/2009 c1 ken
Asking for no flames is an open invitation for them you imbecile. As for what you do wrong, you can start by those self insertions. I personally won't bother giving you tips, because this is a lost cause. FAIL
11/14/2009 c9 10Thy Blue Pen Cap
This is really col...
7/4/2009 c9 9Drake G. Reaper
Very good I look forward to Kakashi's training program and how they cope with the chunin exams.
5/10/2009 c9 1Princess-Lazy-Chan
lol i like your story lots :)

*gives you cookies*

"glare**chi^
1/31/2009 c9 GirXzimXfanatic
NICE! lolz poor neji XD but he is a jerk until he gets beaten by naruto...keep going update soon!
1/27/2009 c9 whispersXofXbaal
Whats up 9Tail? You totally disappeared and I was like "What the heck? Where did she go?" Seriously, I thought some black hole swallowed you or something...But this story is freakin hilarious! I love it!

And I know for a fact that if I ran into the sand gang, I would have totally bowed down and worshipped Gaara and his purely evil awesomeness! *goes off fantasizing*
1/4/2009 c3 8Drackner Clawrus
Well, at least you update more than I do P:

I had to reread this fanfic from chapter 2 to remember what happened xD

and it was like WOSH
11/4/2008 c9 ardnek
Oh my god This is so awesome plz update soon I love this
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »