for The Meaning Of Symbols

2/16/2007 c2 5Girl-who-sings-the-blues
...Freaky stuff...Oh, ad I thought the two characers were ..famillar...Oh well-UPDATE!-
2/16/2007 c1 Girl-who-sings-the-blues
Ah...Always the cliff hanger!
7/23/2006 c2 1Randomboulder
Wah, I think lots of people here are like me and appreciate leaning towards romance. XP This was good, though I hadn't expected something from FMA. XD Maybe you should say in the summary that there's something of a crossover.

Why do Ed and Al have different names? Or are they like aliases? Well anyway, you better make Sophia heal Albel before he gets an ugly lump on his head. =(

Don't normally go for crossovers, but I like this. ^^
5/25/2006 c2 22Monochromatic Pylon
Haha.. I'm kinda shock about the FMA back there, it's unexpected..Anyway I like Sophia's personality in this story. Keep it up!
5/12/2006 c2 lin-ko
o.O the heck with fma? okay... that was really strange but yea now things are either going to be interesing or really confusing

least there was action in it, a good amount. hope you update soon...

...

uh.. yea...
5/12/2006 c2 12Dragon Chyld
So it's a cross over of sorts. Yeah, I figured it out. Nice action, but it never hurts to throw some romance into the action. Sophia's always got her healing symbology and about this time I can see her using it on Albel - unless she's too far away from him. Of course, I can see her using it on Davorien too.
4/22/2006 c1 Dragon Chyld
It's a funny image to see Albel spying on Sophia. Albel's first thoughts sounded like he was trying to find a reason to watch her...um, could he be in denial? :)

I like the way Sophia is intelligent. She's still unsure about herself and her abilities but tries anyway.

Just a little of my view if you bring in OCs. Give them life - they can't be too perfect and they have to be 'human' enough for us to connect with them, or mysterious enough to intrigue us.