for Farewell, Teacher

1/17/2018 c1 32Noctus Fury
This is SO awesome! I LOVE this poem! It's so heartwarming and moving. And not many people have done this. So great work. Also, how are you able to space your stanzas without needing something to keep them separate? It seems like every time I do it, it goes fro to this . . .

It's so frustrating! Can you help me?
6/9/2013 c1 Valen
I never truly enjoyed Soren, although he and I were, at one point, students of the beloved ryb, I knew that he could never truly trust me. Maybe it was simple jealousy although I couldn't blame myself, because of my "childhood" as I can't even call it, I could never be trusted completely.
7/28/2012 c1 thunderclan880
Nice job.
10/10/2010 c1 6Yokai Hebitori
This was a lovely poem about Ezylryb that Soren would have wrote for his favorite mentor. EXCELLANt WORK!

Keep It Up!

(^_^) Yokai
10/28/2009 c1 xXMaria1110Xx
i really liked that... i was so sad when ezylryb died... i even cried!
9/16/2008 c1 XxKuroHexWolfxX
SWEET! i LIKIE!
11/8/2006 c1 Obversa
Aww...-sniff- it's so sad and lovely, and true to Soren's heart. I adore this poem, it is so heartfelt and tragic...two thumbs up!
10/4/2006 c1 15Mossstar
Once more we shall fly the wind,

The storms that you love.

And rest among white, peaceful clouds

Like the feathers of a dove.

*sniff* Sad but exellent!
8/20/2006 c1 14Zealak Silverdirk
I thought that was REALLY, REALLY well written! You mentioned just about everything that Ezylryb ever did for Soren, and you made the poem flow really well (I'm bad at doing that)!

AWESOME!

~Zealak Silverdirk
7/23/2006 c1 Anne McCaffrey Rocks
Nice, I must say. I've never been a big poetry person, myself, but this was good. Keep writing (not necessarily this one thing, but in general)!
4/23/2006 c1 5BroadwayBabe32
this is realy god i love gog'h... you are a good writer, i could never write this good, but i come up with great strie ideas. maybe you could write my ideas to stories.